35 ( 24 to 25 )

<< morning you little shit >> someone shoked me when I was literally dreaming a beautiful thing, food. I stood up and as I put my glasses I saw Vanessa with a red and white  dress.

<< oh no Im not gonna put that thing on >> I said as she started to chase me upstairs << come here! >> she yelled as the boys laughted << if Im gonna wear that you need to wear that too! >> I said tired of running << deal >> she said and we went changing

her:

y/n :

y/n :

( pretend is not the same person )

<< awww you look cute >> she babyed me and gave her a death stare << do you think they would like this? >>she looked at me and was about to slap me << are you stupid? of course they'll like it >>She said and I went out of the room to show it to the boys << wow >> Changbin said capturing all the boys attention on me<< really? >> I asked and they all nodded << your the most beautiful princess in the world >> Chan said smiling and Felix then came and kissed me.I did the same and then a line was created behind him << what? we all want a kiss >> Jeongin puted so I kissed him first and he did the same hugging me << oh cmon all of you? >> I said sarcastically and they all smirked<< Merry Christmas guys >> I said giving to each of them a gift << serious?! a cooking recipe book?! I love it y/n >> Felix hugged me << YOU gotta be kidding me, cat toys?! >> Minho kissed me and then started playing with his cats << gym suit? Love it y/n >> Changbin said and trying it on << a new laptop? how much did you pay it y/n? >> Chan said worrying and I just stayed quiet << a manga series?! all completed?! I love you sooooo much princess >> he kissed me smiling << a paint set? I can't accept this, I know it costs a lot >> he said trying to give it back but I made a sad face << okok I'm gonna take this just because YOU want me to >> he said smiling << you gave me a matching hoodie? That means a lot for me, princess >> Seungmin said with a wide smile << I can't belive it... Bruno Mars album? I swear y/n I want to kiss you so bad >> I smiled seeing all of them happy and then they all gave me a strange look << what? did I did something wrong? >> then the lights turned off but in the middle of the room I could see a candle and some people around. As I went near them I realized it was my grandmother and sister << please slap me I think I'm dreaming >> I started....crying and hugged them so thigh but then I realized it was a VR animation << Hey dear y/n, I know that your probably thinking on how real this animation is but I want you to tell you something. I know its hard for you, especially now, but I know you can get through it because you have the right people with. Those boys, I know them since they were little. I know you probably don't remember them as you lost your memories, but do you remember those little kids that were always protecting you at the playground? It's them. Maybe more different and tall but it's them so I know they are the right people. Know fo and be happy baby... goodbye honey >> << grandma wait! >> I said crying hard and then I hit the ground, I don't have enough power to react to this. Its too much. << who idea was this? >> I asked and they all raised the hand << we can get you something If you didn't like this surprise >> I stopped them and just hugged all of them. << NO. It's the best Christmas gift ever, thank you guys >> << ok now WHO WANT TO EAT CHICKEN? >> Vanessa ran in the kitchen, and I ran after her being finally happy << so what are going to watch at the night? >> Han asked << a movie >> As I said that everyone laughted << what kind of movie? >> he asked again << what do you think we are going to watch porn? unicorns? or better, both? >> I said joking and he then gave me a " dont repeat that " look and I understood everything. << the food was so good >> Changbin said as he headed to the living room and I did the same << so seriously, what are we going to watch? >> I thought of horror but I know they scare Chan so no << what about a medieval romantic movie? >> I recommend << for me it's ok! >> Hyunjin arrived out of nowhere behind me << you scared me ferret boy! >> I hit him jokingly and he laughed.
* after the movie *
<< y/n are you awake? >> Jeongin wishpered so he don't wake up the other << what baby? >> I said but was interrupted by his kisses << y/n I want to take it forward >> I understood << sure, I'm ready >> I kissed him heading to a different room

A/N
Good morning guys and Merry Christmas to everyone! sorry for not being so active but here is a special chapter for Christmas! I'm in Austria now to travel and it's so beautiful! I love the food and the snow it's there! Now I need to go, bye my loves