18 over the past

Currently obsessed with this song guys so why not. Go listen to it!

A/N 

i really cant express how thankfull i am for the 205 views. It mean a lot for me because i feel good that actually someone likes what i write,now lets start with the story update!!!

back to y/n and her pijama

i put my spotify playlist and the first song to play was "Im her-Natalie Jane". I feel like the song but in fact the boys arent like an object for me. They are my everything until they start to direspect me. i started to do a photo session of me in the room with my cow pijama. Im not sure if im actually gonna post it but atleast i have them for me. I saw a photo that have got my attention and decided to publish it on instragram.

 I saw a photo that have got my attention and decided to publish it on instragram

(i made it so sorry if its bad)

i posted it 2 seconds ago and already 125 likes? maybe i need to do it public and not private anymore. As i did it they were already 1025 likes and 981 comments.

u_hyunA_: my girl is so hot

ur_favouriteSTAY: girl im so jealous that should me be but..im happy for you!

y/n_hater: such a whore. She doesnt even deserves it.

reply to y/n_hate: girl im with you. She is even ugly

Squirrel_lover: ur so cute! dont mind them they are jealous

Channie_personal_wolf: ur not ugly but gorgeus!

Ferret¬boy: u look like a child! My God so beautiful

I smiled to see so much comments with support even if there were some with hate i dont care that much. I was feeling hungry so i went downstairs to see 8 boys sleeping all like a family. I became sad thinking if one day i will found someone and have the same relationship. I went upstairs to not wake them up and i started crying and shaking. I called my sister but with no answer so i decided to call Sunghoon.

<< Sunghoon oppa... >>

<< oh y/n... not again honey.. >>

<< can u come? >>

<< i-i cant now but u have 8 boys that can ask them >>

<< i dont want to feel again. >>

<< im 100% sure they are sweet and not that tipe of person >>

<<i will try..bye >>

he closed the phone call and i started sobbing badly. Im scared to wake 'em up. I then decided that maybe my online friends will be ok with it.

you hey..are u..awake?

HAN POV

I got a notification that woke me up. Its y/n. Strange she doesnt talk with us so much but online yes.

you yes why? what happened?

y/n_choi  i just need someone to talk with.

now im really scared for her,what happened now? I heard sobbing upstairs and decided to go and take a look but then...my heart dropped. I saw y/n in a terrible condition. She was shaking and trying not to cry loudly. I dont know what to do so i went to Chan hyung and waked him up but they all woke up.

<< guys..guys...its y-y/n >> i said not loud enought her to hear me << what happened to that girl again? >> suddently we were stopped by a loud noise from upstairs. I was scared as fuck.

<< Y/N OPEN THE DOOR >> Chan hyung said worried for what is gonna happen << GUYS THE LIST >> Felix said. He was right, that "in case of something"  happened right now. << here >> Minho said calmly << im fine it was the wind now you can guys go sleep >> the door was open from a red puffy eyes y/n. Chan was the first to hug her and by her face she was suprised and then the saddest moment in my life happened. She started crying like someone did something to her. She was desperate to leave this life,not to be here with anyone. Seungmin for the first time cryied for someone that is not us. She was praing that everything will be over. She even let out a loud scream but we were ok with it.

<< i-i..Sunghoon was right. You are that type of people that use me like everyone did. You are...c-caring. >> we didnt understand and she saw it.

Y/N POV

i sighed but started to think they deserve to hear everything.

<< i was 14 when it all started... >> i paused a bit not sure if they want to hear. << after my parent death i was sent to an orphanage  for like 3 years and...a group of boys 3 years older than me abused me every night when everybody was asleep. I never told someone about this because i was thinking that it was because of myself so i started cutting my self.. >> i stopped to show them the scars i have even now. Chan eyes went bigger. << after that situation someone noticed it and adopted me but then...then.. >> i put a hand on my mouth and sobbed not sure if i need to do it. << then? >> Changbin asked << then my adoptive father made me his personal s-slut. Every night with him and me forced to be naked and do horrible thing for him. I was 16 years old damn! >> i screamed crying << my  adoptive mom never noticed it so it went over after 2 years. My adoptive sister, Hyuna,called the police and then i started living with her. I worked hard every night. Its better to say overworking myself. I found out that i was pregnant from my adoptive father but then aborted because of the money. I started to be more depressed and. >> i stopped to catch air << i tryed suicide. If it wasnt for you guys...i might be dead now. >> Han started crying and hugged me and the whole group joined him. I closed my eyes with a smile. But this time. This time is different. The smile is not fake.

A/N

short update guys! Thank you rlly much again for 205 views and now..go sleep! here its 21.28 pm and dont overwork yourself like i do right now but work harder when is the time. Easy to say difficult to do. Good night to you guys! Love yall