Immersion Of The Past

Start from the beginning

Hanni rubbed Minji's arm, "Then let time do the talking. I know you have tremendous bitterness towards him but you can't let yourself be consumed by it. It will make you just the same as him, and you know we both don't want that." She said softly.

"People like him... "Minji suddenly stopped her words, she looked at Hyein, "Didn't Hanni tell you to sit down? Why are you still standing?"
Hyein bowed her head and sat down in her chair.

"What's wrong with you lately? You're often unfocused, take a few days off to gather your sanity. You look like a complete idiot, is it because of your ex-woman?" Minji continued her tirade.

"Kim Minji!" Hanni scolded.

The Vietnamese then looked at Hyein, "Are you okay? You don't have to bear everything alone." She said with concern.
"You're too soft on her." Minji snorted.
"She has feelings, she must be hurting." Hanni pinched Minji's thigh, the taller one grimaced.
"People like father, they're manipulative, I wouldn't just trust his attitude these days. Let Mom take care of it, Haerin and I don't want to deal with him anymore." Minji continued her words.

Hyein stood up again, "Is there anything you want to drink Miss Hanni? I'll order it for you." She bowed her head.
"You should have done it when she came, you stupid." Minji narrowed her eyes on her assistant.

"Minji!!!" Hanni exclaimed, staring in disbelief at the CEO.

She then looked at Hyein and gave a small smile, "Hot Earl Grey Chocolate Tea would be nice, buy something for you too Hyein." She took out her wallet and took out a golden card from inside, giving it to Hyein. The tall woman bowed her head and took the card from Hanni's hand carefully.

"And don't be so formal with me, just call me Unnie." Hanni said again.
Hyein bowed her head again and then headed to the cashier to place her order. The cell phone in her pants pocket vibrated, she picked up the flat object.

A message from Miss Ameera Bafayed.

Her brow furrowed.

Ms. Ameera Bafayed
09:01
Hello cutie.

After that, there appeared a picture of two pieces of lingerie of different colors lying side by side on the bed sheets. Both lingerie were transparent and had a very sexy look, stirring the imagination to think wildly, but not for Hyein.

What did she send this for?

09:01 am
Which do you think is appropriate for my nightgown tonight?

Both of Hyein's eyeballs bulged reading the message.

09:01 am
Choose, and I'll send you a picture of me in the nightgown of your choice ;)

Hyein typed irritably.

09:02 am
Miss Bafayed, please don't send things like this anymore. It's inappropriate and makes me uncomfortable.

09:02 am
What would make you feel comfortable then? I want to know.

Hyein wrinkled her nose.

09:02 am
What if you let me block you? That would be very comfortable.

09:03 am
You know you can't do that. I'll hack into your phone.

This bitch.

Hyein didn't answer her, she just put her phone back in her pocket and ordered tea for Hanni and herself.