Sofia's POV:

I was having a really nice dream when I was woken up by the sound of a door closing. I sat still and stared at the ceiling a few minutes later the door opened and Matteo walked into the room and I quickly closed my eyes. He walked towards me "Sofia please wake up I promise I will do anything you want me to do, anything.". "Anything I ask for?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "You little rascal." He said while leaning in to hug me. "Woah woah woah, you are hurting me." I cried out. "Okay now that you are out let's have a chat." He told me. We had a really long chat and he advised me on what he thinks I should do.

"If you think that you both need a break from each other, then take a break from each other and move away." He advised me. "Do you think it will help?" I asked. "Yeah if both of you really love each other then the next time you guys meet everything will fall in place, because right now you are to angry to make a decision." He told me. "Okay lemme leave so that you and lover boy may talk to you, because he had been dying to." With that he left the room.

A couple of seconds later Lorenzo entered the room and I kept my eyes on the ceiling and did everything in my power not to look at him. "Hey I'm ..." Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off I didn't want to hear it. "Get out." I said in a low tone. "No Sofia you cannot force me away, until I explain myself." Why on earth was this guy saying something out Queen Charlotte I thought as I burst out laughing. "Excuse me, I'm just laughing at something I thought of, but you really need to leave Lorenzo I'm not in the mood of arguing with you." I said as I turned to face the wall opposite him so that I may not face him. "So, the blondie you saw in my office is, no was a fling of mine I cut her off once I met you." He explained. "Oh okay good for you." I said in an irritated tone. "And I didn't kiss her the moment you entered the room she had just kissed me I swear." He told me. "Lorenzo I think it's just best we part ways once I recover I'm going to resign and look for another job somewhere else."I told him . "Sofia for goodness sake can you just stop and think for a minute instead of making rushed decisions." These words got my attention and I turned towards him. "Yea I think it's about time I stop making rushed decisions, because all it did was get me pregnant and also got me into an accident, but you know who is also responsible for it? You! Now get the hell out of my room!" I yell so loudly that my brothers got into the room and tried to calm me down a while later nurses entered my room and I saw Matteo pulling Lorenzo out of my room.

Earlier on Matteo was worried about my health and told me not to stress as it might hurt my baby. A nurse was about to inject ..... into my drip. "Don't you dare inject that." I told her and she froze then left the room along with the other nurses. "Sofia what did I tell you?" Matteo asked. "I'm sorry I promise it won't happen again, I swear." I reassured him. "I think it is best for you to leave this place for a while like Matteo suggested." Alexander said. "I'm suggesting that once you are discharged you go to one of the villas maybe until you are ready to come, we will just ask a doctor to write you a post traumatic ..... then we can send it to your companies HR." Matteo suggested. "I would love that." I told them, though it hurt my heart leaving Lorenzo without a word, but it's for the best.

A while later the doctor walked in and announced that I'm 3 months pregnant. Okay so the baby is definitely his. I spent a couple of days in the hospital before I was discharged. I came up with the decision to work from home since I'm not in the "perfect condition to be walking around. I wanted to have something to do while I was on my vacation. Lorenzo hasn't come to see me ever since the day I kicked him out and I think that's good. We do communicate via emails since I didn't want to quit and he casually replied and I was grateful he didn't make it awkward. Last night I sent him my request of working from home for more or less 2 months, he hasn't yet replied. I hope he agrees, because I really love my job I wouldn't mind if he demotes me from my position since I was now the temporary head of my department.