A few minutes later Irum came and greeted everyone... Once they had their breakfast they all settled in the living room...

Zaroon sat on Hamza's lap while Irum sat next to Hamza, as Zaroon wanted them both...

The only reason he sat on Hamza's lap was that his lap was bigger while Irum's lap was small due to her extremely thin legs...

"Hamza bhai" Irum called hoping that he would talk to her... But Hamza looked down at Zaroon completely ignoring Irum...

"Zaroon let's go out in the garden and play?" he asked and Zaroon nodded

"Khalo come" he held Irum's hand... "Mein aa sakti hun Hamza bhai?" she asked trying her luck again...

"apni zindagi ka itna bara faisla karte wakt to tum na mere baat suni nahi is liye ab bhi kuch puchna ki zarurat nahi it's your life, not mine... You're not bound to live on my orders... You are free, you were and will always be" he replied coldly without looking at her...

"Wese bhi I am no one to stop you... Tumhe rokna ha hak tumhare bhai ka pass ha aur mein woh nahi hun" he said and walked out with Zaroon who pouted seeing Irum not come

"Khalo" he shouted Irum smiled at him... "I am coming" she yelled back and followed him...

Irum felt very sad by Hamza's words but she knew she deserved his ignorance... She knows Hamza will be angry for a while but then he will be fine...

Irum and Hamza played with Zaroon the entire afternoon...

Right now they all were sitting in the living room... Haider and Saad were doing the decorations... Hamza was helping them

He couldn't do the work as exerting himself was not good for him...

Ali was busy talking with Zain, Maheen and Irum were playing with Zaroon who was almost asleep... Aima was with the elderly in the dining room... The elder men were in the garden talking about politics...

However, no one had any idea where Aryan was...

"Hamza kya kar rahe ho mein na tape mangi ha tum flowers pakra rahe ho," Haider said irritatedly... Hamza had been zooming out...

"Sorry," he scratched his scruff and passed Haider the tape...

"Zaroon bachay mama ka pass chalein," Maheen asked Zaroon who was Yawning...

He nodded and Maheen picked him up from Irum's lap and left...

"lao mein karti hun" Irum said to Saad who was standing on the chair holding the lights in place...

He immediately got off and let her do the work as his back was sore due to the whacks he got from Haider in the past 30 minutes because of not working properly...

"Irum tum kese karo gi Saad tum karo," Haider said sternly seeing Irum stand on the chair...

"Oho! Itna light mat lein mujhay I can do it," she said proudly and Haider rolled his eyes

"Sure go ahead madam," he said sarcastically...

They both were working smoothly... Hamza walked to the kitchen but on his way, he accidentally hit the chair, He fell on the floor slamming his head on the door

The chair jerked causing Irum to disbalance...

Aryan who entered the house saw this... Immediately ran to her and caught her before she could fall...

His one hand was under her knees while the other was on her tiny waist... Irum's arms were around his neck...

Irum closed her eyes tightly waiting for the fall... But when she felt nothing she opened them just to get lost in Aryan's hazel eyes... Full of love...

They both stared at each other in a daze... But flinched when They heard Haider yell...

"Hamza!" Aryan made Irum stand up... And they both rushed to Hamza whose head was bleeding...

"Saad baba ko bulao," Zayan said making Hamza sit on the sofa...

Ali, Haider, Irum, Aryan and Saad were looking at Hamza with worried eyes who was sitting there unfazed by any of this...

Zain and Maheen were not there... Haseeb came running with Zayan and examined Hamza's wound

"Shukar ha" he sighed in relief... Hamza had a cut on his forehead... It was not too big but it was not too small either... However, it was not that deep so it did not require stitches...

He cleaned the cut and bandaged it... "Dard to nahi ho raha?" Haseeb questioned kissing his forehead

"Nope!" Hamza smiled widely... "wese Aryan bhai kya heroic entry mari ha apne matlab full-on Bollywood scene tha yar," Saad said mischievously...

"Man na pare ga Aryan tere reflex ha bare strong" Zayan said snaking his arm around Aryan's shoulder...

"Bako mat," he said before going to his room... They frowned at his cold tone and blank eyes... Something was wrong with him, Aryan was not the type of guy to be cold he was always the one who would be chirpy all the time no matter the situation...

But, what was wrong? Well, that was a question one could answer except Aryan who was not ready to talk about it...

Haseeb gave Hamza a painkiller tablet and took him to his room... The rest of them also went to their rooms to sleep...

Haseeb gave Hamza his daily shot... He comforted him as he cried and left after making sure that Hamza was in deep sleep...

To be continued ❤️

Inline comments 60
Votes 60

Favourite scene?

Is Hamza wrong for behaving coldly with Irum?