"Bye, bye then~ And what a charming amulet you have," spoke captain Roma as Kiku and Arthur walked out of the cabin.

As soon as they did walk out of the room, Arthur instantly reached into his jacket pocket and clutched onto the amulet that he found from Allistor's hide out. It was still there, still glowing with warmth, but it was also out of sight, so how did Roma notice the amulet?

Sighing, Arthur ran his fingers across the smooth jewels of the amulet that was still hiding in his pocket. Aquamancers were always causing trouble it seems, and were known to be quite pesky. It wasn't a surprise that Roma was an aquamancer though, the majority of pirates that knew magic were aquamancers , it would make sense to be able to use water to your advantage in a fight while fighting in the sea.

The bells from the palace rang loudly as Arthur spotted two men lifting the anchor out from the sea. The sun was still slowly raising and everyone seemed to be ready to set sail. The atmosphere made Arthur felt giddy some how, with excitement bubbling up a bit. He knew that this was a quest to save Allistor, or at least find out what happened to him, but he was still just hyped to actually see what happens outside of the palace, outside of the kingdom.

There was a slight shake on the ship before it began to sail smoothly. Walking into his own room with Kiku in front of him, Arthur quickly took notice that it was decorated with silks and treasures, just like his room in the palace, but much more noticeably smaller. The colour scheme of the place seemed to be gold and white, with little specs of green every here and there.

"My room is across from your's, so if you ever need anything, feel free to say," bowed Kiku politely as Arthur nodded his head.

"Do you think we'll find the pirates soon?" Asked Arthur as he glanced out of the massive glass window that was shadowed by white silk curtains.

"That is not for me to say, we have only just left as well," informed Kiku politely as Arthur nodded his head again as a reply.

"Well, you may be excused... Go check on the ship or so..." Ordered Arthur, not too sure what Kiku should be doing right now.

"Hai ouji-sama," bowed Kiku again before leaving the room quietly, letting Arthur wallow in his own thoughts.

The amulet that was Arthur's pocket was glowing dimly in the flickers of the candles. Half of the men on the ship were asleep, but there was still the other half who were on look out. The night was cold, and after sailing for a day, Arthur could officially say that he was bored. There was no where to get any candy, his brothers weren't here to annoying him, and Kiku was busy with training some of the men.

Gazing out towards the see from the room's window, Arthur saw the glistening water, reflecting the light from the moon and starts. It was sparkling, and he could barely see some of the sea creatures swimming in there as well. But there was something else that caught his eye.

It was the reflection of the amulet that was in his hands. It was turning navy, with it changing colours rapidly. It was strange, how it would turn from warm to one second, with those bright vivid colours, to a dark navy blue that felt as cold as ice the next. Arthur felt his breath hitch in his throat as he heard muffled voices. Looking around, he saw no one, not even when he opened the door, the wardrobe, the drawers and so on, there was nothing.

"The sea makes us mad," muttered Arthur as he tried to shake the voices away.

But it was all just an useless attempt.

"Ouji-sama, are you okay?" Asked Kiku politely as he walked in, carrying a tray of tea and biscuits.

"Of course I am, what else would you think?" Retorted Arthur quickly as he stuffed the amulet back into his pocket.