Chapter 11: First Human Contact

Start from the beginning

"Nogla, focus, go help that red-headed knight to face that bull guy." Terroriser says to his idiot friend.

"Roger that!" Nogla said with a salute and ran off while Terroriser is the only person to face 90-100 Sky Pirates.

Terroriser then checks something in his inventory. A screen appears and he choses something until he chooses his most favorite. He knew well most of the Sky Pirates are strong and fast but instead of using a melee weapon, he'll use the one that suits this situation. After a short moment, he decided.

'Alright, I never tried this in real life but I bet it will be sick, hehe.' He said in his thoughts as he took out a large weapon.

A series of minigun suddenly appears from thin air at Terroriser's hand

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Terroriser shouted in a perfect Tony Montana voice as he aimed Sasha towards the magic circle floating in the air. The magic circle starts emitting furious air like fire towards Terroriser, but before it hits him, Terroriser immediately shoots hundreds of bullets at fast speed. The large caliber bullets penetrate through the flame and break through the magic circle. The magic circle breaks like a glass window shattered when smashed and disappears into thin air.

"W-What? How does a knight have and use the Meccans' Artifacts? I thought it's impossible to possess one of theirs??"

The magic circle that shattered into dust leaves the other sky pirates dumbfounded. Alden and the other Royal Knights widened their eyes. To be honest, he very well knew the Meccan Kingdom possessed these weapons but this is the first time he ever saw one in action, his reaction, very surprised by its fire power and speed, like multiple low-level Magical Cannons fired each at fast speed.

The approaching Sky Pirates stood in surprise the first time seeing a weapon similar to the Dwarves create such power. 

Before they could notice, Terroriser aimed the minigun towards the Sky Pirates. The Sky Pirates started to sense the danger and tried to escape that danger.

"I ain't let ya run away, fools!"

BRRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!

A barrage of bullets rains over the scramming Sky Pirates. Each of them falls onto the ground. Terroriser tries his best not to hit the Knights or else they might see him as an enemy, watching their fight, Terroriser knows there will be a chance he will get killed by them with ease.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, CRY SOME MORE!!!"

The barrage stopped, about 60% of the Sky Pirates killed by the minigun fires while some still survived thanks to their superhuman speed and senses.

——————————————————————

At the time when Terroriser put out Sasha half a minute ago, the Minotaur immediately sensed the dangers that a strange person was about to pull out, he was about to stop him but before he could, he was stopped by a second stranger.