Chapter 2

America's POV

The hours felt so long before we reached lunch break. I thought I was gonna age and die in there! But after lunch break, we only had two classes left to survive.

Me and Canada picked up a tray, and got ourselves a nice portion of food. It isn't the best, but it's not the worst. And at least I don't have to starve.

To eat lunch in school is sadly obligatory, since we don't have a buffet. BUT! There're a few small bistros on the square near here. They're pretty neat.

Anyways, we got our food and sat down at a table we usually sit at, and began eating. Everything was peaceful until we heard a loud bang. We looked into the direction of the sound, and oh Lord Almighty was ut a random guy and Russia. The guy who I didn't recognize had probably bumped into Russia, and dropped his tray, getting food all over Russia's clothes. Yikes.

And let me tell you, Russia did not like that. The man snapped. He started yelling at the poor guy who was slowly backing away with his hands in the air, apologizing. Well that was until Russia grabbed his shirt and pulled him up to his level. The guy was flopping around about ten inches away from the ground. I thought Russia wouldn't go further, but he did. He dead ass PUNCHED the poor guy.

And here comes my peace loving self. I stood up, walked over, and tried separating them by trying to push them away from each other. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Calm down, alright?" I said, trying my best to calm the tension. Man, that did NOT work. Russia punched me too! "Don't fucking tell me what to do, чертовски гей!" Russia yelled back at me.

Luckily, my glasses stayed on, and I froze in shock for a moment as my face throbbed with pain. Before I could soberly think through what I was gonna do, I punched him back. It was like my body did it on it's own.

He dropped the other guy, and stared at me for a few seconds before attacking me. He jumped on me, and we started wrestling. God, why was he so much stronger than me? But his eyes were so terrifying. He was furious. His blue eyes gleamed like a maniac's, hitting me like he's letting out years of bottled up emotions and frustration. He looked like he didn't even realise he was hitting me. It was as if he was imagining someone else in my place. He's never looked at me like that. And trust me. I've had enough encounters with him. There were many times when he almost punched me, but he always held back. And his eyes were not even close to how harsh they looked in that moment.

How much trauma did this man go through?

By the time a teacher came, I was on the ground with a bleeding nose, trying to kick him off of myself. The teacher separated us with a bit of help, yelled at us and sent us to the principal's office. Great. I'll totally get detention. WITH RUSSIA!

On the way to the principal's, I held a tissue against my nose to stop the bleeding. I'm lucky I had one on me. Russia was giving me side eyes the whole way there.

I knocked on the door, and we walked in after the principal, Mr Wynans had replied. He was sitting at his desk, his fingers crossed on top of it as he sighed. He looked at the both of us, extremely disappointed.

He took off his glasses as we sat down before he started speaking. "What happened this time?" He asked us. He didn't even look angry, just tired and disappointed. Did we end up here this many times?

Russia sat there with his arms crossed and his legs sprawled out, his haze hard and angry. He didn't budge to speak, so I did. "Well, I was at the canteen with my brother, and heard a bang. We looked over and there was Russia with a random guy." I started explaining as I held the tissue againt my nose. "That guy had probably bumped into Russia, getting food on his clothes, and he got angry." I continued, glancing up at Russia to see if he protest at all, but he just looked back down at me with that grumpy look of his. "And er, he started yelling at the kid, and I tried to get them apart but he punched me, and I... well, I punched him back, and yeah." I said, finishing my side of the story, waiting for Russia to speak up.

Lovable Rivalry [CH RusAme AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें