2 {The Beginning of the End} Pt 2

Start from the beginning

The camera panned to show the moon of Pandora to which the Venator was getting closer and closer to. 

________________

*Pew*

*Pew*

*Pew*

*VVRROOMM*

*VVRROOMM*

*Screaming*

Y/N twirled his saber rapidly before rushing a group of clones. He then dropped to his knees and slide right towards them. He leaned his body back and spun his saber above his head which cut down any clone that was in it's way. 

Admiral Raines meanwhile was burst firing a group of clones. He approached them but suddenly his blaster overheated. 

Raines: Fuck

He then saw a clone reaching for his blaster pistol. He rushed the clone and jumped onto him and used his weight to pull the clone down to the ground. He then chopped him in the neck and took his blaster pistol and fired two shots into the clones neck killing him. He heard a thud and saw Y/N has used the force to rip the blasters out of some clones hands and throw them at the wall. Raines then moved forward and shot one clone in the head killing him instantly. He then heard some movement behind him and placed the blaster below his other arm, aiming behind him and pulled the trigger sending a blaster bolt into a clones stomach. Raines then turned to face the clone and fired another blaster bolt which struck the clone in the helmet killing him. 

Another squad of clones appeared and raised their blaster rifles

Another squad of clones appeared and raised their blaster rifles. They open fired on Y/n who dodged to the side and rushed the clones twirling his saber infront of him to create a wall of plasma. Once he was closed he used the force to stagger them giving him enough time to twirl his saber above his head decapitating a clone trooper. He then spun his body while still twirling his saber and did the same to another clone trooper. 

He then spun his saber around before spinning his body

He then spun his saber around before spinning his body. Once his body was facing the group of clones he threw his saber at them. The doubled bladed lightsaber spun rapidly towards the group of clones, some were caught off guard and were killed instantly while some tried to run only to get cut down. The last clone fell dead and Y/n force pulled his saber back to him.