Goki: Hey, isn't this the 23rd World Tournament? The one I beat Piccolo at?

Xeno Goki: Now that you mention it, it is. Why would the change be all the way back here?

Suddenly, a huge ki blast covered the area. When the ki blast faded away, most of the city area and the tournament area was completely destroyed. I looked over and saw a version of myself fighting Piccolo.

23wt Goki: I won't let you get away with this!

23wt Piccolo: Even with you standing after that attack, I'll send you to your grave!

I felt a ki signature appear from above. I looked up and saw Fu flying above the arena. He started to ponder to himself.

Fu: I wonder what I can do here... Oh, I know!

He drew out his sword and pointed it at Piccolo. Energy started to flow from his sword into Piccolo, giving him a powerful purple aura.

Xeno Goki: No you don't!

Xeno Goki flew up towards Fu and tried to stop him. When Xeno Goki tried to punch Fu, he turned into smoke and vanished. I looked back down and saw Piccolo smile to himself.

23wt Piccolo: This power, I am invincible! I'll eradicate every last one of you! Starting with you!

Piccolo fired a ki blast. This timeline's Goki put her hands up to block, but the blast went past her and was heading for Krillin, Tien, and Master Roshi. I tried to fly over to stop the blast, but Fu suddenly reappeared in front of me and slashed his sword at me, knocking me back.

Fu: Nah ah, can't have you fixing this!

Goki: Crap!

(Y/N) and Vegeta both fired a ki blast of their own to stop Piccolo's attack, but Fu slashed his sword at their ki blasts, destroying them. Piccolo's ki blast hit everyone, causing a bunch of smoke to rise up.

23wt Goki: E-Everyone!

When the smoke cleared, everyone was gone. They died from that attack. I heard Piccolo start to laugh as this timeline's Goki stood there, shocked at what happened.

Goki: Fu! How could you let that happen?!

Fu: Shush! Now here's the fun part!

23wt Goki: You... You heartless... BASTARD!!!

A golden aura surrounded her body as her hair flared up. She's going Super Saiyan?! A bunch of ki came out of her body, pushing Piccolo back slightly.

23wt Piccolo: What... What is this power coming from her?

I saw her hair turn yellow.

Fu: Now this is exciting! Goki turning Super Saiyan long before she actually should! This change will give me so much energy!

Fu flew away as Xeno Goki flew down to stand next to me.

Goki: So what do we do?

Xeno Goki: We can't afford any more changes. Even with this Goki going Super Saiyan, she won't be able to beat Piccolo thanks to Fu giving him that energy.

Vegeta: Then allow me to take care of this.

Vegeta flew over and punched Piccolo in the face, knocking him away.

23wt Goki: Huh? Who are you? Get out of my way! I need to get revenge on him!

Vegeta: Don't let anger control you, I know you're better than that.

23wt Piccolo: I don't know who you are, but you're about to feel the wrath of Demon King Piccolo!

Vegeta: King? Funny, I'm royalty myself. You're about to face the power of the Prince of the Saiyans!

Vegeta dashed at Piccolo. Piccolo launched a blast from his eyes, making Vegeta put his arms up to block the attack.

Vegeta: That stung a bit. So you aren't just talk.

I saw this timeline's Goki fly over to Piccolo and went behind him. She punched the back of his head, knocking Piccolo down.

23wt Goki: Take this!

She jumped up and brought her hands up to charge a Kamehameha. Piccolo got up and tried to counter attack her, but Vegeta got behind him and put him in a headlock.

Vegeta: You aren't getting out of this.

23wt Piccolo: Agh! Let go of me!

23wt Goki: Kamehameha!

She fired the Kamehameha down at Piccolo. Vegeta quickly kicked him up into the air, knocking Piccolo into the Kamehameha. A large explosion appeared as Vegeta flew back over to me, Xeno Goki, and (Y/N). I looked back and saw Piccolo fell down to the ground. The purple aura disappeared as he was knocked unconscious.

Vegeta: That should do it. You did beat Piccolo at this time, correct?

Goki: Sure did Vegeta.

Xeno Goki: That should have kept changes to a minimum.

We were about to start our hunt for Fu again, but he showed up and got out his sword.

Fu: Ah man, I didn't get as much changes as I thought I would. Whatever, this will still net me loads of energy!

23wt Goki: Hm? Who are you? And why are there two more versions of me?!

Fu's sword started to glow as it appeared that everything started to get absorbed into his sword. Xeno Goki quickly grabbed onto me, Vegeta, and (Y/N).

Xeno Goki: We are getting out of here.

We were suddenly teleported out of this timeline and we appeared back at the Time Nest. The portal that went to that timeline was gone.

Goki: That was pretty cool to see!

(Y/N): What did Fu do back there?

Xeno Goki: When Fu makes changes in time, he can then absorb that energy. The more drastic changes, the more energy he collects.

Goki: Do you know what he is playing to do with that energy?

Xeno Goki: Not exactly, but I know that it can't be anything good.

I saw the Supreme Kai of Time and Trunks walk over to us.

Xeno Trunks: Any luck?

Xeno Goki: I couldn't get Fu, but thanks to Vegeta he couldn't get his hands on too much energy.

Chronoa: That is quite amazing Vegeta. Good job for your first time.

Vegeta just crossed his arms and huffed. The small Kai pointed at me, Vegeta, and (Y/N).

Chronoa: Now it's back to your timeline with you three!

(Y/N): Can't we stay for a little longer? I haven't even gotten the chance to fight with Xeno Goki yet!

Xeno Goki: Oh, I'm flattered.

Goki: Back off!

I quickly hugged on (Y/N)'s arm and tugged on him slightly, making him come a bit closer to me.

Xeno Goki: Settle down, I told ya he's loyal to you only.

I pouted, despite Xeno Goki telling me of (Y/N)'s loyalty. Suddenly, another purple portal appeared.

(Y/N): Oh, it's another Time Rift thingy... Last one in loses!

(Y/N) quickly flew into it, going to wherever it leads.

Chronoa: Get back here! You can't be going to alternate timelines like that!

Goki: I don't think he can hear you from here.

Chronoa: Then he'll get an ear full from me when he can!

Xeno Goki: I guess that's our cue to go and see what's up.

I nodded my head as me and Vegeta quickly flew into the Time Rift with Xeno Goki following behind us.

(Chapter 64 end)