Chapter 30

(Readers POV)

I launched myself at Black. I reeled my fist back and got ready to punch him. Black smiled and right when I was close enough, I threw my punch at him. Black moved his head a bit, dodging my punch. Black quickly tried to punch me in the gut. I managed to bring my arms down and blocked Black's punch. The force of the punch sent me back a couple feet.

(Y/N): That... Hurt.

I felt a stinging feeling in my arms. This Rosé form of his, it's definitely a lot more stronger than I expected. I need to take this seriously.

Black: I see that you stopped. Why is that? Are you surprised by this level of power?

Trunks: Black has a new form?!

Trunks grabbed the hilt of his sword. I put my arm out, signaling him to stop. Trunks did and looked at me confused.

(Y/N): Don't get in the way Trunks.

Trunks: Why not?! We need to take out Black now!

(Y/N): This fight is mine.

If I beat Black, then it will prove that I can pull my own weight! I jumped at Black again. I went for a high kick. Black used his arm to block the kick. I quickly launched a ki ball, hitting him in the face. I kicked Black up into the air and I flew after him. He smirked to himself and his hand twitched slightly. I saw a pink aura surrounded his hand and a ki blade came out of it. I moved to the side, but the blade grazed my chest.

(Y/N): That was close.

Black: Your reflexes are sharp. Good.

Black started to swing his blade at me. I started to dodge his slashes, looking for an opening to attack. Black is keeping up his offense, making it hard to counter attack him. Some of his attacks barely hit me, making small cuts on my body. I tried to attack Black back, but when I look at his face, I can only think about Goku. Black kicked me down to the ground, making a small crater.

(Y/N): What is going on with me?

Black: I think it's about time I stop the warm up with you and fight Goki. After all, you were only the appetizer.

I slowly got up and got ready to continue fighting.

(Y/N): Our fight isn't over yet!

Black: Know your place. You belong on a table, next to bread.

I started to get mad and I flew at Black. I punched him the stomach. He grabbed my arm and stabbed my arm with his ki blade. I shouted in pain and made a wave of ki, knocking Black back. I looked down and Goki powered up into Super Saiyan Blue and flew up in front of me.

Goki: Black wants to fight me. I'll take it from here.

(Y/N): I want this to be my fight.

Goki looked back at me. The look in her eyes, it's telling me to let her take it from here.

Goki: Please. I can't tell what's going through your head right now, but I can tell it's distracting you from fighting. You should rest up, I may need some back up just in case.

My brain is telling me I should stop for now, but my body is saying that I should knock Goki away and continue my fight.

Black: Ah, Super Saiyan Blue. I've been waiting to see that form in person. Well then Son Goki, are you ready to perish?!

Zamasu: I thought we agreed that I would be the one to end her life.

Who's that? That's a voice that I don't recognize. I saw the clouds in the sky part, letting light from the sun to shine down. I saw a man that has green skin and white hair. He looks a lot like the Supreme Kai. Black flew over to a building and stood on it and the green guy flew down next to him.