Chapter 58

(Readers POV)

Whis brought everyone back into our universe. We all appeared at Capsule Corp. Frieza immediately flew away, heading up towards space.

Whis: Bulma! We have arrived!

The door opened and Bulma ran out and tackled into Vegeta.

Bulma: Vegeta!

She started to hug him tightly. Vegeta looked away from her and hugged her back.

Bulma: I was so worried for you!

Vegeta: Now is not the time for this.

Bulma: So how did it go?

(Y/N): We won, but man was it a challenge. There was a lot that happened, but we can tell you that over a victory feast!

Bulma sighed and let go of Vegeta.

Bulma: I figured food would be on your mind. Good thing I already started to work on it.

(Y/N): Really?!

I felt someone grab my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Beerus has a grip on my shoulder.

Beerus: So you are not from this timeline.

He pointed his hand at me as a purple orb of energy formed in his hand.

Beerus: As a Destroyer, I can't have someone messing with time.

(Y/N): Y-You can't be serious!

Beerus: ...On your existence, you better hope this feast is delicious.

He let go of my shoulder as I took a step back from him in surprise. I laughed nervously as I looked over to Bulma.

(Y/N): Please tell me you have the best chefs making it.

Bulma: Don't worry, I only hire the best.

I wiped my forehead of any sweat. I saw a bunch of chefs pushing tons of tables with wheels on them. I saw all of the delicious looking food.

Bulma: Dig in!

Everyone immediately ran over to the food and grabbed a bunch of it. I got a huge plate and started to stuff my face. I smiled at how delicious it all tastes. This is definitely worth all the fighting I did in the Tournament of Power.

Videl: Welcome back everyone!

I looked over and saw Videl walking over with baby Pan in her hands. Gohan smiled at her and ran over to her. They started to talk to each other. I saw Goki walk over to me and sat down next to me and started to eat her food.

Goki: You sure do look like you're enjoying yourself.

(Y/N): Of course I am! This food is the best!

Goki: It really is!

My tail wrapped around Goki's waist as we kept eating our food. I saw Goki quickly reach over to me food and grabbed some of it and stuffed it into her mouth.

(Y/N): Hey! Don't think I didn't see that!

Goki: See what?

I grabbed some of her food and put it in my mouth, chewing it in front of her. She pouted at me.

Goki: Hey! That's not fair!

Me and Goki stared down each other. We both quickly started to eat each other's food. I started to try using my tail to push Goki back, but it wasn't very effective. We quickly finished eating the food as we stared at each other. We both started to laugh.

(Y/N): Thanks for the free food.

Goki: You definitely have good tastes for food.

I looked around and saw everyone enjoying themselves. I smiled to myself. Goki waved her hand in front of my face, making me look back at her.