Chapter 34

(Goki's POV)

(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and then looked at me.

(Y/N): What...?

His eyes went wide and he immediately stood up.

(Y/N): Get out of my way!

Bulma: Calm down. It's going to be ok.

(Y/N) walked up to Bulma and grabbed her by the shirt.

(Y/N): Take me to back! Now!

Vegeta got mad and pulled (Y/N) from Bulma.

Vegeta: You need to stop that, or-

(Y/N): Or what?! You'll stop me?! I'd like to see you try!

(Y/N) started to power up.

(Y/N): I'm going to make sure Black and Zamasu rot! Let me go back!

Vegeta: You really are an idiot.

(Y/N): You want to go?! I'll go through you if it means avenging my friends and family!

Trunks got in between (Y/N) and Vegeta.

Trunks: Listen (Y/N). I understand how you feel. Those two take away my family too, but we can't just go in there without a plan. Every time we try to beat them, we always fail, so we need a new plan.

(Y/N) stopped himself and looked at Trunks. (Y/N) turned around and started to walk away.

(Y/N): Come and get me when you're ready to go back. Don't bother me for any other reason.

(Y/N) walked into Capsule Corp.

Goki: I'm going to check up on him.

Trunks: He just said that he doesn't want to be bothered.

Goki: I don't care. He is going through a lot and I'm going to make that I'm there for him.

Vegeta: Whatever. Do as you please. I'm going to train in the Time Chamber.

Vegeta flew away. Trunks sighed.

Trunks: Is there anything I can help you with mom?

Bulma: I don't know. I guess I can find something for you to help me.

Bulma and Trunks walked away. I walked into Capsule Corp and made my way to (Y/N)'s room. I knocked on the door.

Goki: (Y/N)? Are you in there?

(Y/N): What do you want?

I opened the door and saw him laying down on his bed with his back facing me. I walked up to him and sat down on his bed.

Goki: I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Sorry for what?

Goki: You know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry you had to learn what happen to your timeline.

(Y/N): It's fine. It's not like you were the one who slaughtered them all.

I put my hand on his shoulder, making (Y/N) look up at me. I can tell his holding back his true feelings.

Goki: Get up.

He looked at me confused but he sat up. I wrapped my arms around him.

(Y/N): Goki-

Goki: Let it out.

(Readers POV)

I felt my heart stop for a moment. Goki's arms held me tighter. I felt tears start to come out my eyes. I grabbed onto Goki like my life depended on it and I started to cry. I put my face into Goki's shoulder, staining Goki's gi with my tears. Goki started to rub my tail gently and it's actually helping me calm down. After what felt like forever, I stopped crying. I looked at Goki and she gave me a gentle smile.