Chapter 38

(Goki's POV)

I looked over at (Y/N).

Goki: You still got those senzu beans on you?

(Y/N): Yeah.

(Y/N) pulled out a bag and grabbed three beans out of it.

(Y/N): These are the last senzu beans we have.

Goki: It should be enough.

Me and Vegeta took a senzu bean. Me, Vegeta, and (Y/N) each ate a bean, restoring our bodies and energy.

Goki: Oh wow! I feel great again!

I felt the ground start to shake. Everyone looked out and Zamasu started to power up like crazy. Zamasu stopped powering up and raised his right hand toward the sky.

Goki: What's he doing?

Zamasu: Light of Divine Justice! Strike me now! A god incapable of cleaning the world is useless!

Purple lightning struck Zamasu's arm, making it really big. His arm teared through his sleeve, showing that it's the same purple goop like the right side of his face. He definitely got stronger.

Gowasu: I can't believe it. He's destroying his body just to get what he wants.

(Y/N): Gowasu, you're smart right? Do you have any ideas on how to beat an indestructible person.

Gowasu: Mmm... It's true that Zamasu's body was indestructible, but the body he fused with was as destructible as all of us. I think this imbalance is what is causing his body to turn like this. If you can exploit his internal struggle, then you might be able to win.

Trunks: That's a start for coming up with a plan.

Supreme Kai: If you don't mind me throwing a suggestion, then why not fuse with the Potara?

Supreme Kai took his earrings off and offered.

Goki: That's exactly what we need! So who's fusing?

(Y/N): I can fuse. I never actually done something like that before, so I would like to try it out.

(Y/N) took one of the Potara earrings and put it on his right ear.

Trunks: Father, shouldn't you fuse as well? I'm sure you and (Y/N) would make a strong warrior together!

Vegeta: Like hell I'm fusing with him!

(Y/N) lowered his head and let out a sigh.

Goki: Come on Vegeta. We need every advantage we can get. If you want, I can fuse with you instead.

Vegeta: I refuse to fuse with you again! That was the weirdest experience in my life!

Goki: Hey, Gowasu. I remember that when me and Vegeta fused, we were told that the fusion was permanent. We still defused though. Do you know why?

Gowasu: I have done research on the Potara. The fusion is only permanent if done with a Supreme Kai. It will last an hour if used by two mortals.

Goki: Oh, that makes a lot of sense!

(Y/N): See Vegeta? You only have to deal with me for an hour.

Vegeta looked away for a moment. He scoffed and grabbed the other Potara.

Vegeta: Only for an hour!

(Y/N): Alright then. Let's show Zamasu who the real god is around here!

Vegeta put his Potara on his left ear. The earrings started to glow, making (Y/N) and Vegeta gravitate to one another. Their bodies clashed, making a bright light. I started to feel a new energy. It's amazingly high!