Chapter 13

(Readers POV)

I got into fighting stance. I flew at Frieza. I went for a punch. Frieza dodged it and tried to hit me. I flew back, getting out of Frieza's range. I have to see if Frieza's new form has any weaknesses. It has to have one. I threw a bunch of ki balls at Frieza. Frieza smirked and let the ki balls hit him. Frieza didn't even get a scratch on him.

Frieza: Is that all you can do? If so, this show is over.

Frieza disappeared from my line of sight. I tried to sense his energy, trying to find him. I felt something wrap around my neck, choking me. I saw Frieza behind me and using his tail to suffocate me. I grabbed Frieza's tail, trying to get it off of me.

Frieza: Any final words?

I need to think! What can I do?! I elbowed Frieza's gut. He spat out some saliva, and let go of my neck. I turned around and kicked Frieza in the stomach. I wrapped my tail around Frieza's neck and threw Frieza away.

(Y/N): You really shouldn't get cocky Frieza! That's why you lost at Namek!

I threw a ki ball at Frieza. He dodged it and smiled at me. I smirked at him back and made the ki ball come back and hit Frieza on the back. Frieza quickly recovered and fired a ki beam from his finger. I dodged the beam. Frieza dashed at me and is about to hit me. I closed my eyes and put my hands in front of my face.

(Y/N): Solar Flare!

Frieza: AAH!

I opened my eyes. I went behind Frieza. I grabbed him by the head and slammed it down on my knee. Frieza got pissed and charged his ki, making powerful gusts of winds and pushing me back.

Frieza: For a monkey, you really are keeping up quite well.

(Y/N): I don't need your compliments.

Frieza: You're a real feisty one, aren't you?

(Y/N): I'm only feisty because I'm seeing that hideous face of yours.

Frieza scoffed and put one hand above him. He made a huge red ball of ki.

Frieza: It's been fun, monkey! But I've grown tired of you! This is where you die!

(Y/N): You took the words right out of my mouth!

I brought my hands back and started to charge a Kamehameha. Time to show everyone that my training paid off. Frieza threw his red ball of ki at me. I threw my hands forward and unleashed my attack.

(Y/N): Kamehameha x10!

The two attacks clashed. Frieza's ball started to push my blast back. I put more power into my Kamehameha, pushing the ball back. Frieza started to laugh and shot more ki attacks into his big red ball. It quickly pushed my Kamehameha back and got right in front of me. I stopped my Kamehameha and caught the ball with both hands. This hurts way more to touch than I thought.

Frieza: Oh ho ho ho! Seeing you powerless against me, it brings such joy to my heart!

(Y/N): Hey! Frieza!

Frieza: What is it now?

(Y/N): Behind you.

I quickly used Instant Transmission and teleported me and the huge ball of ki behind Frieza. I threw the ball at Frieza. He quickly turned around and tried to push it back. I flew behind Frieza and put my right hand back, forming a green ball of energy.

(Y/N): Goodbye Frieza! Final Shine Attack!

I thrusted my right hand forward and fired a green blast. It hit Frieza on the back, causing Frieza to let go of his own attack, making it blow up. I stopped my blast and took a few deep breaths. Did that actually do it? I looked at the smoke, waiting for any form of movement.