Goki: So that's a timeline where I have different people has friends, huh?

I looked over and saw (Y/N) holding a scroll. He opened it and whatever he saw made him look really confused.

(Y/N): What the heck is this?

Goki: What do you see (Y/N)?

(Y/N): You and Vegeta holding guns and building walls?

Goki: Now I know you're pulling my leg with that one!

Xeno Goki: I say that's enough seeing other timelines for now. Let's get to work on getting you three back.

Everyone put the scrolls we are holding back to where they were. I heard a pair of footsteps walking into the room. I looked back and saw Trunks wearing a black coat and a small pink skinned girl wearing some Kai clothes. That must be her, the Supreme Kai of Time!

Xeno Trunks: Ah, there you are, Xeno Goki! We've been looking for you! Did you catch Fu?

Xeno Goki: Sadly, no. Fu sent me back here and brought along some guests with me.

She pointed her behind her, pointing at me, Vegeta, and (Y/N).

Chronoa: I see. I guess we will just have to send them back. I am the Supreme Kai of Time.

Xeno Trunks: Um... Why is that (Y/N) staring at me?

I looked over at (Y/N) and he's staring at Trunk intently. Suddenly, (Y/N) started to point at Trunks and looked over at Vegeta.

(Y/N): See Vegeta?! I told you his hair is purple!

Vegeta: You're still on about that?!

Xeno Trunks: Um, guys?

Chronoa: You are worried more about Trunks's hair than going back to your timeline?!

(Y/N): I just wanted to rub in the fact that Vegeta is wrong!

I chuckled as (Y/N) tried to defend himself with a weird argument that he had with Vegeta. I looked over and saw some kind of dark purple portal open up. I pointed at it.

Goki: What's up with this portal thingy?

Everyone looked over and Xeno Goki ran over to it and was about to go in it.

Xeno Goki: A Time Rift. I'll handle this.

Xeno Trunks: It's probably Fu.

(Y/N): If that's the case, I want to join in and help!

Chronoa: You can't just help! This is some serious stuff! We don't just let anyone go through time!

(Y/N): Come on, please? How many chances do you get to see alterations in time?!

Chronoa: Do you really want me to answer that?

Goki: I'm with (Y/N) on this one! We get to see something truly unique! And if things get hairy for you, having some backup wouldn't hurt.

I said at Xeno Goki. She began to think to herself before looking over at Vegeta.

Xeno Goki: You onboard too?

Vegeta: Of course I am, like you need to ask that?

Chronoa: You can't be serious!

Me, my other self, Vegeta, and (Y/N) all jumped through the portal. After a small bit, we all exited the portal and landed on ground. I looked around and noticed that we are at the World Tournament.

(Y/N): The World Tournament?

Xeno Goki: If this was because of Fu, be on the look out for any changes. He likes to make them as... Interesting as possible.