20

May 17, 2022
Kamryn's POV (8:45pm)
📍Beyonce's House 📍

Today is Mother's Day and I don't wanna be here in this house with them at all

Today is Mother's Day and I don't wanna be here in this house with them at all. it's the regular group you know everyone is here. I'm in my old room which now looks like a regular guess room. I been in here since I got here. I took me  lil nap and stuff.

I just woke up and started crying out of nowhere. I don't know why, well it's a lot of stuff I could be crying for but right now I don't know. I feel stuck like I don't know what to do or how to feel at the moment.

Lemme tell yall how it's been these past 3 or 4 days. okay so after Taylar birthday I went home alone and cried. that day just wasn't for me at all. Lani wasn't cooperating with me at all. the whole day she just wasn't listening to me, and I didn't know why. so, she stayed here with Rumi and them cool.

The next day my mom told me to come to the house for something, so I came, and she started apologizing for what she said to me and for slapping me. I forgave her but I didn't forget about what happened. My mom said the me and my dad had to bond so I'm going to his job with him on Wednesday. I don't get why I have to bond with him or even try when he has been absent the whole time I was here.

Anyways that was that day then my mom made me come back home. She wants me to go to therapy, but she has to go back on tour, and we have to go with her because my dad has some things to do. He said he gon come sooner or later which I don't believe at all.

I got a knock on my door, and I wiped my eyes. I went and opened the door and seen Lani. She looked like she was mad at something.

"what's wrong' I asked.

"Can me 'tay here" she asked I nodded my head, and she came in and started playing with some barbies that was on the floor in the corner. We basically share a room, but she has her own room which she never sleeps in.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then went back into the room and ate an edible. I needed to be high right now. Aliyah and Taylar stopped talking to me for whatever reason.

Me and Aliyah jus talk when I need an edible and then she started charging me. I didn't really have a problem with her charging me but why start now when all the other times she said I was a free costumer.

My door opened and I looked over and seen it was Sarai. I smiled at her. She has been talking to me more and understands what happened between me and my mom wasn't my fault.

She apologized for what she said and shit. We not together we jus friends who kiss and claim each other without actually claiming each other.

I like her but I don't wanna move too fast with her and then she break my heart jus like Taylar did. I think im jus going to focus on myself and try to get my relationship back on track with my mom.

My dad I don't really care about the relationship with him. He give me the ickk and I dont like it. I gotta feeling he cheating on my mom too and if I find out he is imma beat his ass with a 2 by 4.

F.R.E.E.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara