Mariah seems contented with the answer as she turns around and lets Margaery do her hair. They lapse into silence and when Margaery finishes with Mariah's hair, her face lights up and she needs to show her Uncle Loras and Aunt Nymeria. Elinor laughs as she walks her daughter over to see her aunt who promises to take her to her uncle before returning to Margaery.

"Are you nervous about today?" Elinor asks as she enters the room, standing behind Margaery who was occupying the seat Mariah had recently abandoned.

"The Storming of King's Landing," Margaery states, "The Lannisters came into the city. The Mad King thought he was saved. Then Jamie Lannister stabbed him in the back."

"I know the story," Elinor says softly. Margaery knew Elinor was aware of the story. She'd known the story longer than Margaery had. The murder and rape of her aunt and cousins. It was the reason that they had all banded together. It was the reason why they wanted to remove the Lannisters.

"What if they don't show?" Margaery asks, "What if I must stay married to Joffrey? Elinor, I won't-"

"I won't let you marry Joffrey," Elinor says, "If the storming doesn't happen, I will ensure that your wedding to Joffrey does not get consummated."

Margaery looks at Elinor's reflection in the mirror, "And how do you intend to do that?"

"I have my tricks," Elinor says with a small smile.

"What happens after?" Margaery questions, "Who sits on the Iron Throne?"

"That is none of our concern," Elinor states, "You will be in the North with Robb Stark. You only need to give him at least three children, secure your place, and then the two of you may carry on as you like."

"His mistress can give him children," Margaery says, "I only want to spend my days in Dorne with you."

"You will," Elinor says, "Once you've given Robb three children."

Margaery sighs, "I just want to get the day over with."

Elinor's hand found Margaery's shoulders and she squeezed gently as she leaned forward near Margaery's ear, "What can I do to make this day better?"

Margaery looks down and turns her face slightly toward Elinor. Their noses brush and Margaery brings her hand up, cupping Elinor's cheek. She leans in and kisses Elinor, her eyes fluttering shut as their lips do their familiar dance.

There's a knock on the door and the two women quickly jump apart as the door opens and Garlan enters the room. Margaery looks at her older brother, as her tongue traces over her bottom lip. Elinor runs her fingers through her hair, flipping it to the side.

Garlan doesn't comment but it's evident on his face that he knows. Instead, he looks at Margaery, "Are you ready?"

Margaery looks over at Elinor who gives her a small nod. Margaery looks back at her brother and sighs, "Let's get this over with."

"The Northman have made their way south from the Riverlands," Garlan tells his sister as they walk out of her chambers, Elinor trailing behind, "Every man from the Reach and Dorne are armed. As soon as the wedding feast begins, the attack begins." Garlan stops walking and looks at Margaery, his lips lifting in a small smile, "Do not worry sister. You won't be married to the monster long."

"I should go find Willas," Elinor says, and the Tyrell siblings glance over at her. Margaery reaches out for Elinor's hand. She doesn't want to let her go. Elinor offers Margaery a smile and places her hand atop Margaery's.

"Everything will be alright," Elinor reassures her as she lifts Margaery's hand to her lips, placing a gentle kiss atop it, "I promise."

"We promise," Garlan states.