Draco: You know I haven't, Blaise. How many times do I have to tell you? But my father did say this much: It's been fifty years since the Chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it -- only that they were expelled -- but I know this: the last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died. So it's only a matter of time before one of them's killed this time. As for me... I hope it's Granger.

(As Malfoy grins, Ron's fist rises... when Y/n and Harry stop him)

Draco: What's the matter with you three? You're acting very... odd.

Ron: Ho!

(Y/n and Harry turn and see Ron staring wide-eyed, Harry's scar is beginning to surface beneath the skin of Goyle's thick forehead. Y/n's hair is starting to grow longer and longer by the second. And Crabbe's hair is... turning red. They jump to their feet, dashing out of the room)

Draco: Hey! Where are you going?

Entrance Hall

(As Y/n, Harry and Ron race toward the stairs, the broom closet bursts open and a woozy Crabbe and Goyle stagger out. They freeze as they watch themselves and Blaise run up the staircase)

Girls Bathroom

(Y/n, Harry and Ron sprint toward the desecrated wall, their bodies metamorphosing, until, finally, as they hit the door... They are fully themselves once more)

Ron: That was close!

Y/n: Hermione, come out. We've got loads to tell you!

Hermione: Go away!

(As Y/n, Harry and Ron exchange a puzzled glance, Moaning Myrtle spirals into view, looking disturbingly... happy)

Moaning Myrtle: Ooh, wait till you see. It's awful!

Y/n: Hermione?

(The stall's lock slides back. The door opens slowly)

Hermione: Do you remember me telling you the Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations...?

(Even in shadow, they can see: Hermione's face is covered in fur, her eyes yellow, and pointed ears poke through her hair)

Hermione: It was cat hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode's robes! Look at my face!

Ron: Look at your tail.

Hospital Wing

(Staggering under the weight of the library books in their arms, Y/n, Harry and Ron make their way to Hermione's bed, which is covered in books)

Hermione: Oh, good. Put those anywhere.

(They look. There is no anywhere. So they just... drop them)

Y/n: Madam Pince asked that we relay a message to you, Hermione: She'd appreciate it if you'd leave a few books for the rest of the school.

Hermione: I've got to keep up, haven't I?

(Just then, Hermione's tail twitches into view)

Ron: Is that thing ever going away?

Hermione: Any day now, according to Madam Pomfrey. I'm just thankful I've stopped coughing up fur balls.

Harry: We all are, believe me.

Hermione: Now. What about the Chamber of Secrets? Any new leads?

Y/n: Nothing.

Hermione: And has it gotten any better? I mean... is anyone speaking to you?

Y/n: Neville asked to borrow a tubewormin Potions yesterday. I suppose that's something.