Body Changes

I had been wondering around the forest for a few days, and although I had found berries and apples to eat I had not yet found a town. I could feel Suraimu growing weaker as the days went on. Finally one day I saw a bit of smoke off in the distance and quickly made my way over to find a small tower. The front door was large, at least 12 feet high. I couldn't even reach the top seeing as I'm only 5'4" I knocked on it loudly and after some time it opened up.

Standing in front of me was a tall man, he towered above me at about 10 feet tall. With emerald eyes and pointed ears he looked down at me with some clear confusion. "Um hello, I'm hoping to find a mage. I need help."

"Quickly come on inside" he ushed me in and I followed suit. The tower was brightly lit with books scattered all around. "Tell me what is a human doing here? I thought all the humans had gone extinct centuries ago."

"Oh" I stopped dead in my tracks, that was some heavy information to just dump on someone. "I don't know, I'm not from this world, aren't you human though?"

The man chuckled softly as he looked me up and down "no I am an elf, an elf mage." He said it like it was obvious, which I guess it pretty much was...

"Well but first, I need help!" I said as I felt Suraimu growing weaker by the minute. "My friend is a slime and they need milk, but um..." I blushed and bit my lips, it felt so strange asking for a mage to change my body so a slime could milk me and feed...

"Say no more" the mage said waved his hand and a glass jar floated over to me. "Let your friend rest in there, I will provide them with energy while we work out the details."

I hesitated for a moment. "It's ok, I think we can trust him" Suraimu said. I nodded and held out my hand, Suraimu slowly pulled away from my body and went into the jar. I quickly covered myself with my hands as I remember Suraimu was my only clothing.

"My name is Mahō by the way" the mage said as he moved the jar to a small table and recited a few spells. "I'm Lea" I said sheepishly looking around for any clothing.

Once Mahō had finished he turned around to face me, his eyes scanning my body. "A real human. So I'll assume you need me to change your body, so you can feed your traveling companion."

"Um yes sir, please sir" I said looking down feeling rather small. "Well I can certainly do that" Mahō said stroking his chin. "But I will require payment." My eyes went wide as I faced the mage.

"I... I have no money" I quickly said now feeling rather stupid, of course a spell like that would cost money! Mahō simply chuckled though "oh I don't require money. Just the chance to enjoy the company of a human... Now that is worth many spells, and it looks like your already ready."

I could feel his eyes on my body as I blushed. So he wanted to be with me? Well it did seem rather fair. Letting him enjoy my body so he could then change it how I wanted, and he did say it would be worth several spells.

Before I could give my answer though, Mahō took off his mage's robes and my eyes went wide in shock. His cock went all the way down to his knee! And considering how much taller than me he was...

"I don't think that will work" I stuttered through my words, my cheeks a bright red. "Not to worry, I'll take care of that. Now get on your knees."

Without thinking I slowly got down on my knees and Mahō walked up to me, resting his cock on my face. It felt so heavy, I could feel my heart racing with a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

"Ready?" He asked and I opened my mouth as he slowly slide it in. I couldn't even get it halfway down and I was gagging.

"Not to worry my dear, I had heard human's could handle only little things." Mahō had a book fly over to him and he began to chant while I tried to hold steady. Suddenly I felt like my throat got wider, his cock began sliding down easily. I could feel it bulging through my throat, but it didn't feel bad. It felt amazing actually!

I moaned loudly with pleasure as he pushed his cock down further and further. I could feel the pressure behind my chest as it went down and my pussy got soaking wet. Fuck this new world was wild, but oh so wonderful.

Mahō let his cock go all the way down until my lips kissed the base of his cock. Then he pulled all the way out and I gasp out. "So soft and tender" Mahō said and I blushed as I looked up at him. "But now for the real pleasure."

He cast another spell and I didn't feel any different. But then he picked me up and lifted me over his cock. I smiled wide eager to see how such a cock might feel in me. He lowered me down and I moaned out loudly as his cock pushed in deep.

I felt his cock bulging through my body as I screamed out in sheer pleasure and ecstasy. "Oh fuck, that feels amazing" Mahō groaned out in pleasure as he held me and began to fuck me like a fleshlight. Moving my body up and down quickly as I screamed out. My eyes rolled back and my toes curled with pleasure as the elf mage grunted out while fucking me deeper than humanely possible.

Finally he walked over to the bed and crashed down on top of me. My legs pinned above my head as he kept on savagely fucking me, my screams echoing through the halls of the tower as every thought faded from my mind.

Unable to control himself he kept going like a beast in the midst of breeding until he erupted in cum. So much cum came forth from his incredible cock I felt it filling me inside; until finally it burst out the other end. Cum spewing forth from my mouth as my eyes rolled back and my body trembled uncontrollably.

Mahō stayed inside me for a bit longer as we both moaned and groaned before eventually pulling out and rolling over exhausted. I lowered my legs and lay in the bed moaning with cum on my face and tits, and cum filling me inside. This could never have happened back in my world. Maybe it was a good thing I ended up here...