CHAPTER 2: CATCHING THE RUNAWAY HERO!

Start from the beginning

Izuku Midoriya, who had left the U.A without warning in order to protect his friends and family, learned that All For One had the power to steal his quirk. But before he leaves UA, he leaves a note to all of his classmates revealing that he was actually quirkless from the start and that his 'Quirk' was given to him by All Might, and he's also his successor. He couldn't take it anymore and had to do something about it, as his hands were covered in blood and mud after endless assassins tried to kill him everywhere he went. So he vowed that he would avenge all of his loved ones and promised Nana Shimura, the 7th user of 'One For All', that he would save Shigaraki from becoming a pawn for All For One to use, as Izuku would carry the burden alone and no one would ever get hurt since he is now a target for that demon All For One.

After the liberation army, after the truth of 'One For All' being revealed to him that it cannot be passed down to anyone anymore, seeing some of his teachers and pro heroes dying on the battlefield, watching his friends risking their lives nearly losing them in the process. All because of one man wanted his Quirks and was even willing to sacrifice his pawns to lure Izuku in. One by the name of an ex-pro hero, 'Lady Nagant' who was used by All For One and nearly died because she failed to bring over Izuku to his demand.

He enjoyed other people's suffering and was just toying with him at this point ever since he lured him and the other pro heroes into an abandoned warehouse where All For One is, but nowhere to be found except sending him a message on the TV screen telling him that this was only the beginning and that he has lost interest in All Might and was now after him.

Before All For One had tried to detonate him in the warehouse, Izuku could remember those one chilling words he said before blowing it up.

"Now... it's your turn."

A few minutes later as rain continues to fall people been spreading rumors about Izuku going around looking like a demon with strange black tentacles abilities all over him.

"He appears out of nowhere without a sound."

"I heard he can use a bunch of different quirks."

"Isn't that All For One can do too, that seems weird..."

"Yeah, maybe but isn't that like All For One's ability to do that?"

"He could be a 'Nomu'?"

"But apparently, I heard he saves people."

'Yeah? Well I heard he doesn't look anything like a 'Hero', he's always covered in dirt and blood, it's scary!"

As the civilians continue to gossip in fear the scene shifted to Deku walking around the street with 'Blackwhip' activated on his back

As the civilians continue to gossip in fear the scene shifted to Deku walking around the street with 'Blackwhip' activated on his back. Just then 4 ghostly spirits suddenly appeared on Izuku's back as they spoke to him.

"Ninth... you know your wounds are nowhere near fully heal."

"It's not the time to push yoursel-"

Ignoring their words, 'Danger Sense' was calling to him again as he used 'One For All' to approach to where the danger is...