Yes, she's coming with me. I have a strong feeling that Jake is gonna pull something insane.

"Oh, it's a dress"
I took out a red dress from the box.

"Try it on!"
Eunseo exclaimed.

I went to the bathroom to change and it's really pretty. I came out and showed it off to Eunseo.

"You look gorgeous. He's going out on a date with you for sure. I don't think I should tag along"
Eunseo said.

"No! Jake isn't the type to surprise me like this. He always has something up his sleeve"
I told her.

"Okay, fine. Let's go get your hair and makeup then"
Eunseo stood up and pushed me to my room.

Timeskip
(7pm)

Eunseo and I heard a car honk while waiting outside for Jake. The window rolled down, revealing the latter.

"You're bringing your friend?"
Jake asked.

"Yeah"
I folded my arms.

"Perfect. She'll have company. Get in"
He replied.

I got into the front seat and from the rear view mirror, I saw Jungwon in the back greeting Eunseo with a smile.

Jake started driving and the first thing I asked him was where we were headed to.

"Both of us are having dinner with my father"
He said.

"I knew you'd say something crazy. Anything that comes out your mouth is crazy"
I looked out the window.

"So..you're not mad at me?"
His voice had some hope.

"DO YOU THINK I LOOK HAPPY?!"
I faced him and he flinched from my voice.

He shut up after that and the entire car ride was silent.

After a while, we got out of the car and Jake brought us to the lift. He pressed the highest level there was.

When we got to the front desk, the staff was checking for our table and Jake turned around.

"I'll pay for a separate table for the two of you since you're already here. Get what you want"
Jake told Eunseo and Jungwon.

Eunseo took one look at Jungwon and blushed.

They need to get a room.

My gaze fell to the dining areas and I saw a familiar face. Mr Sim, as in the father.

I immediately look away and wrap my hand around Jake's arm. He was shocked at my gesture.

"Your father is watching"
I faked a giggle, looking at him sweetly.

"Oh, alright"
He said and the staff brought us towards the table.

Jungwon and Eunseo sat quite a distance from us so I had nothing but myself now. I bowed to Jake's dad and he invited us to sit down.

"Make yourself comfortable, Nareum"
He laughed heartily.

"Thank you, it's nice to see you again"
I returned his smile.

We decided to order our food first and I just went with seafood pasta. Once the waiter took down our order, I prepared myself for the questions that were gonna be thrown at me.

"How did you two meet?"
His dad asked.

"Well, we were arguing over work matters so Jake apologised and brought me out for dinner. I realised that he was actually really sweet"
I lied through my teeth.