14 | smash or pass?

♫  cross your mind /
niall horan  ♫

love the way you hurt me
and it doesn't even cross your mind
leavin' me in pieces but i swear it's worth it every time

🍊 🍊 🍊

| real life |

real life

While Matt sets up the camera on the front dash to start vlogging as we head out to get lunch, I am pouting in the backseat, my arms crossed over my chest and my eyes narrowed in a glare at the back of Nick's head.

As soon as Nick had climbed in the backseat, we immediately started arguing again. Matt yelled at us, obviously done with our attitudes, and Chris swapped seats with Nick to hopefully lower the chances of us killing each other.

"Hey, guys," Matt greets the camera as he pulls out of the garage, zooming off down the street. "We all agreed to vlog today, but some people are not getting along very well."

"She's being a bitch," Nick mumbles, sinking lower in his seat.

My jaw drops in shock. "You fucking gave me a nose bleed!"

Nick whips around to glare at me. "Because your opinions are fucking stupid!"

"That's no excuse to physically attack me!" I shriek. "You could have broken my nose!"

"I can break it now if you want," Nick threatens, immediately shifting in his seat so he can reach me better as Matt groans loudly.

"Okay, chill the fuck out," Chris shoves Nick back into his seat, giving him a look. "Nick, you're being dramatic as fuck. She's entitled to having her own opinions, even if you don't agree with them. And obviously making her nose bleed was an accident, but if you hadn't had such an extreme reaction, she would have been fine."

Nick scoffs in disbelief, glaring out the front window. "Of course you would take her side."

I open my mouth to defend myself, but Chris shoots me a warning look, making my mouth snap shut.

"I'm taking her side because she hasn't done anything wrong," Chris sighs, running a hand over his face. "This is literally our first video with Bryn in ages. Do you really want to start it off being a dick?"

"Yes," Nick states bluntly.

I roll my eyes, sinking down lower in my seat.

"Okay!" Matt exclaims, pulling into a Chick-fil-A parking lot. "Chris and I are going to get us lunch and you two are going to stay here and make up so we can actually vlog."

Nick grumbles under his breath, but I stay silent, watching out the front window as Matt pulls into a parking spot. The sun has been shining this morning, but now a dark cloud had crawled across the sky, casting a gloomy shadow over everything.

My left hand is dropped on the middle seat tapping a random beat, so I immediately feel when Chris loops his pinky through mine. I glance over at him, offering him a smile, which he immediately returns.

"Don't provoke him," Chris whispers, squeezing my pinky.

I laugh lightly, returning the gesture. "No promises."

Chris releases my pinky as he slides out of the car, him and Matt shutting their doors and heading towards the restaurant, leaving Nick and I in silence with the camera still running.

As soon as the boys disappear into the Chick-fil-A, Nick immediately spins around to look at me, his eyes slightly wide. "Are you actually mad at me?"

I scoff. "What the fuck? Obviously not."