35 | free strip show

on a night like tonight / niall horan

wantin' your summer skin pressed on mine
fallin' like rain, ripplin' by
supermoon watch it dance in your eyes
my wildest dreams, takin' on a new life
if it's this good way down here
then what's it like up there high in heaven?

🍊 🍊 🍊

| real life |

real life

"I think a game of hide and seek needs to happen sometime this weekend," Nate breathes out in awe from beside me. Both our heads are tilted back to gape at the beautiful white beach house in front of us. Although I had seen pictures online when I booked the airbnb, I hadn't been prepared for the picturesque view as soon as I climbed out of the car.

The house is large and majestic, its white walls bright against the blue sky behind it. A wraparound porch is spotted with deck chairs and wind chimes, and I know if I follow the porch, I will find a pool in the backyard. A brilliant smile blooms on my face when my eyes catch sight of the beach beyond the house, my body immediately filling with glee at the thought of swimming.

"I'll whip your ass when we do." I toss a sideways grin at Nate before turning to face the car. Nick has pulled out the vlog camera, and he, Chris, and Madi are chattering away as they unload the trunk. Off to the side, Matt and Callie are locked in what appears to be an intense argument, their voices hushed. Callie is waving her hands in front of her as she hisses at Matt, a cold expression settled over her face. The scowl on Matt's face is no better, but his hands are shoved firmly into his pockets, likely not wanting to make a scene. Unfortunately for him, Callie is never one to care about drawing attention to herself.

"I have never seen Matt pissed at someone like this," Nate murmurs, his gaze following mine to Matt and Callie. "I know she's your friend, but she must have done something really shitty to make him so mad."

I sigh, unable to disagree with Nate's assumption. "That's what worries me." I am distracted from the obvious tension between my two friends when an arm is thrown over my shoulder, sending a familiar rush of nerves across my skin as I am tugged into a hard chest.

"Hi," Chris whispers as he wraps his other arm around me and kisses my forehead.

"Hi." I beam up at him, immediately forgetting about how worried I was about Matt and Callie not getting along.

"Ugh," Nate groans from beside us. "You guys have always been like this, but somehow it's worse now."

I ignore Nate and tug on the front of Chris' shirt to draw his attention back to me. "Can we go swimming?"

"Right now?" Chris laughs. The sunlight hits his face at just the right angle, illuminating the faint freckles across the bridge of his nose and making his blue eyes look like reflections of the ocean. When I nod eagerly, Chris grins and lifts his hand to fist bump me. "Let's do it."

I pop up on my tiptoes to press my lips to Chris' in a lightning fast kiss, giggling when Nate gags.

"Listen up, weirdos!" I announce, drawing away from Chris to observe my group of friends. Nick shuts the camera off and Callie and Matt fall silent, but the matching scowls on their faces stay present. "This house has a shit ton of stuff. I can't remember everything that it includes, but I know there's definitely a pool, a hot tub, and a movie theatre."

"I fucking love hot tubs!" Chris pumps his fist in excitement, earning an eye roll from Nick.

"There's three bedrooms, so I don't know how we want to split those up." I glance at Nick in uncertainty, since he is often the one to make these kinds of decisions.