Love Potion #9 (Part 1)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 57: Love Potion #9 (part 1)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Lewis runs down the sidewalk between two dolphin pools at the marine park. He holds his bag close to him until he runs up to Cleo and Emma walking along the path; Cleo fortunate enough not to be working at the moment.]

Lewis: stops in front of them, the other two stopping as well. "Hey guys, what would be the most important scientific discovery of the year?"

"An extinct animal discovered in a tropical forest?" Bella suggested. "The existence of unicorns?" Will joked. "Fairies?" Kim said excitedly. A few others around her gave her odd looks. Kim rolled her eyes. "Come on, guys. If mermaids exist, then there's a chance that fairies could too!" "Maybe I should've rephrased it to 'the most important scientific discovery to them'," Lewis corrected himself.

Nothing could've been as important as that cell sample though, Denman thought.

"What a strange way to start a conversation," Don chuckled. "We've had worse," Cleo shuttered, thinking about all the odd samples he would ask for.

Emma: "Somewhere to hold our school dance."

"Ooh, is this when your end of the school year dance was?" Lisa asked in excitement. She really wanted to see Emma enjoy herself at the school dance with her friends, but unfortunately, parents weren't allowed due to the limited space in the cafeteria. It was already crowded with the entire school there. There would be no room left for parental chaperones. Now her wish would come true thanks to the screen. "Yeah. This was about a few days before the dance," Emma smiled. She knew her mother wanted to come but it was hard having to tell her no. As the event director of their class, it wouldn't be fair to allow her mom there when the other students couldn't allow theirs.

"Sounds like this will be a fun episode for once," Sam said, having noticed the slight pattern of startling and crazy events they went through. Hopefully, the ones after these won't be as bad either. "Oh, you have no idea," Rikki snickered.

Lewis: "Incorrect."

Cleo: stands between the two. "Correct. The marine park double-booked the function hall we hired, and now we don't have a venue for the dance." Cleo and Emma start to walk off, Lewis follows.

"What did they double-book with?" Bev asked. "A wedding. And it happened to be Mitch's sister's wedding, so she automatically gets to keep her booking," Cleo sighed. "It doesn't matter though, we found a much better spot that wouldn't be so boring," Emma smiled, thinking of the café. "And it kept us from the splash zone, aka the dolphin pools, so it was a win-win for us," Rikki said. "Sure, if you don't count the dancing crazed teenagers with spilled drinks everywhere," Lewis said with a hint of sarcasm.

Lewis: "Relax, someone else will look after it."

Emma: "That someone else is us. I'm the chairperson of the organizing committee." Dolphins in the background in a nearby pool jump around and splash the water as they walk along the miniature bridge.

"How did you get that position?" Charlotte asked in surprise, not aware that Emma was on the student council. Although she's been at their school for some time now, she was still known as the 'new girl' and she might not like being called that, but they were right. There were still many things about their school that she had to learn. Such as the student council positions and the strange wind funnels that she encountered on her first day when she met Cleo and Lewis. "I got elected," Emma answered.