Shipwrecked (Part 1)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 30: Shipwrecked (part 1)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[At the marina, Zane walks onto an old, rusty, worn-down boat that belongs to none other than Mrs. Chatham. He marches up to her, and yells at her, insulting her.]

Zane: angry. "You shouldn't be here. You're a menace."

"Zane?" Harrison questioned, a bit surprised. It was more of a mixture as to why he was yelling at her and why he was there in the first place.

"Why are you yelling at her?" Elliot asked. He grew fond of the elderly lady ever since she stayed at their house. He considered her a family friend of the Gilbert household. "Uh, something to do with my jet ski again, I think. I shouldn't have blamed her for it though," Zane sheepishly admitted, remembering those days, the accusations and the drowning came clear to his mind.

Ever since he found out the secret and Rikki told him how she was 'connected' to them, he had to admit, he respected the elderly woman. She was a good person in his eyes. "I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you during that time, Mrs. Chatham." Mrs. Chatham observed the brown-haired teen and saw the sincerity in his eyes. He meant well. Mrs. Chatham gave him a smile, glad to let the past stay in the past, in a way. "All is forgiven, Zane." Emma's jaw dropped, quite surprised that he would apologize to her. Maybe he has changed some.

At least I wasn't the only one who thought that, Don thought, a little bitter about the mystery behind her.

Zane: "Your mooring line broke because it's frayed through."

Mrs. Chatham: not too far from her boat, Emma looks up from her spot on the dock and sees the problem that was getting out of hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"What are you doing there, Emma?" Lisa asked curiously. Is this how she started became friends with her? "Just wandering around," Emma shrugged.

"An old boat like that, it's going to have a lot of problems," Don stated. He wasn't saying it to be siding with her, but because he was a fisherman. He knows his boats.

"Unfortunately, those were problems I couldn't fix," she sighed, missing her Lorelei. Max gave her a pat on the back, knowing what it was like having to give up something they held dear to their heart. Just like his Gracie.

Zane: "Wake up, lady. Get with it."

"But she apologized. She said she didn't know about it," Bella said with a frown. Why was she sticking up for her? She shook her head, getting rid of that weird feeling that once again popped up out of nowhere.

Emma: walks up to them, ready to help the stranger in need. "Zane, don't be rude. Give the lady a chance to speak."

"He's always rude though," Emma corrected herself, all thoughts from earlier tossed away. "He was," Rikki murmured. But that all changed.

Zane: points at Mrs. Chatham, fury in his eyes. Mrs. Chatham glares back. "This old bag's boat broke free and hit mine. It put a scratch on my cowling. Look." They looked over to where Zane's jet ski floated and sees the scratch marked on the side of it.

"Are you sure it wasn't the dock instead of the boat? The scratch is facing the dock after all," Will pointed out. "I, don't know," Zane slowly answered, glancing down as he thought about that.

"No need to insult her," Cleo pouted.

Mrs. Chatham: "I said I'm sorry."

Emma: "She said she's sorry."