The Camera Never Lies (Part 2)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 25: The Camera Never Lies (part 2)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Lisa pours her and Emma a cup of tea. Setting the pot down, she hands a cup to Emma, who accepts it, where she sat at their previous spots from the last filming that morning.]

Emma: "Thanks mom." Lisa grabs a cup and sits down while Emma takes a sip, considering her next question. "So, when you're a junior lifesaver, you're obviously a good swimmer. Did you ever save anyone?"

Harrison pales, hoping she doesn't bring it up. He knew Zane would probably never let this down. Sure it was a scary moment, but he didn't want his son to know about it.

Lisa: opening her mouth, she was about to speak, when she remembers that certain person. "Uh –."

Emma: "What?"

Lisa: looks away. "No. It's nothing. Forget it."

"I've never heard that reaction from you before. Which makes me think you're lying," Neil said slowly, looking over at her. "You did save someone. Haven't you?" "Well, uh, yeah. I guess I did," Lisa said nervously. "You did? Who was it?" Bev asked. Emma looks down at Harrison, where he was the only one not looking her way; while everyone else besides him and Emma looked up at Lisa, wondering who it could've been. Finally, after several seconds, she sighed and gives up, pointing to the screen. "You'll know in a moment."

Emma: leans forward. "You did."

Lisa: "Oh yes – but no." looks at her for a second, shaking her hand, looking regretful for bringing it up.

"Come on mom, tell us," Elliot urged. "Be patient Elliot, I'm sure you'll know soon," Emma said to him.

Emma: "Mom tell me about it."

Lisa: "No no no I can't." Takes a sip.

"You sure were stubborn about this," Neil said skeptically. "It, wasn't something I should have mentioned," Lisa said, looking down. It was something I should have brought up, Emma thought remorsefully.

Emma: gives her a pleading look. "Please?"

Lisa: after a moment of thinking, she sighs heavily and lowers her drink, slowly answering her pleads. "I was twelve ... and I saved a boy from the surf. He would've drowned."

"But who was it?!" Kim whined. "Kim. Be patient. It sounds like it wasn't an easy topic," Bev said, resting a hand on her shoulder, which Kim yanks away from. Bev looks at her in shock and lowers her hand back down sadly.

Emma: "Mom, that's a wonderful story! Did you – did you get a name? Is there any way we could contact him and pull it up? That would be a really great moment in the film." Lisa tilts her head, giving her a look to try and stop asking so many questions, but Emma keeps urging on. "Mom?"

"She's right. That would be a good story to talk about. An interview between the two where they meet up after the incident years later would be great," Ash said. "But what if the boy didn't want something like that being out in the public. He might've been a little embarrassed by it," Annette assumed. "Not everybody wants an incident like that known all over the place." "Which is why I didn't really want to speak about it," Lisa said, fumbling with her hands.

Lisa: inhales deeply and holds up a hand. "I'm sure he has forgotten all about it, and he's a fairly important person now, and I don't think he'd like it made public."