chapitre onze | k&c

𝕂𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔼𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 ℂℝ𝕆𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔸ℕ𝕋

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ꜰ being this mesmerized by someone whom she just met in this city was overwhelming to Debbie. Probably because she never thought she'd be this attached to Lou. She and Lou just shared a kiss—well, they're probably making out; Debbie's clothes scattered across the floor suggest it was more than just a kiss. She was busy admiring Lou's eyes. Those blue eyes stared at her as if silently telling a story. It was nearly dawn; they both hadn't slept. She couldn't believe they spent the night just talking, cuddling, and sharing kisses. It felt good to be this close to Lou. It felt good hearing the woman's heartbeat. That night, Debbie could not help but wish for this moment to last longer. She wished she wouldn't have to leave. There was a part of her that wished to just stay here forever. And the thought that she has a life back in LA, waiting for her to return stresses her out.

"I can't sleep," Lou says as she comfortably lays on Debbie's chest, her fingers gently tracing Debbie's stomach. Debbie was playing with her hair, a smile plastered across her lips.

"I can't either."

"Do you really have to go to work later? We could just stay here, you know."

"Oh, darling, that sounds inviting, but I have lives to save."

"But you're already saving my heart." Debbie laughed as she tapped Lou's shoulder slightly.

"I'm an orthopedic surgeon, Lou, not a cardiothoracic surgeon. I don't work on saving people's hearts."

Lou grinned mischievously, lifting her head to meet Debbie's gaze. "Well, you've definitely got mine beating pretty fast. Does that count as a medical emergency?"

Debbie chuckled, her fingers still gently running through Lou's hair. "I'm afraid that's more of a love emergency. And I'm not complaining."

Lou raised an eyebrow playfully. "So, Doctor, any prescription for this love emergency?"

Debbie pretended to ponder, tapping her chin with a dramatic flair. "Hmm, how about more cuddling and kisses? It seems to be the most effective treatment so far."

Lou leaned in, capturing Debbie's lips in a sweet kiss. "I could get on board with that treatment plan. But seriously, I wish you didn't have to go to work."

Debbie sighed, running her fingers along Lou's back. "Believe me, if saving lives wasn't my day job, I'd choose staying right here with you."

Lou stared at her for a while before claiming her lips once again. Their lips met again in a passionate kiss, a lingering embrace that seemed to defy the constraints of time. Debbie lost herself in the warmth of Lou's touch, momentarily forgetting the world outside their shared space.

Lou was now on top of her, gently holding her neck as she deepened the kiss. She bit Debbie's bottom lip as their tongues battled against each other. This is definitely the best french kiss Debbie has experienced, not just because she's in France, but because Lou was definitely a good kisser. She could not help but moan a little when Lou's hand went down on her breast smoothly. The sound that their kiss was making made her cheeks blush even more. God, she's so good.