chapitre un | k&c

𝕂𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔼𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 ℂℝ𝕆𝕀𝕊𝕊𝔸ℕ𝕋 

ᴅʀ. ᴅᴇʙʙɪᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ stood in the sterile operating room, her focus unwavering as she prepared for the intricate orthopedic surgery ahead.

The patient lay unconscious on the operating table, draped in sterile linens, their injured limb exposed, and prepped for the procedure. The room hummed with the soft whirring of machinery and the distant, hushed voices of the surgical team.

"Scalpel," Debbie called, her gloved hand outstretched. A nurse handed her the instrument, and she made a precise incision along the marked area.

The patient's limb was injured in a complex fracture that required delicate attention to detail.

Debbie's eyes remained fixed on the surgical field as she worked methodically, her hands moving with practiced grace. She used retractors to gently hold back the surrounding tissue, exposing the fractured bones. The air was thick with concentration as she navigated the layers, her mind fully engaged in the task at hand.

With delicate precision, Debbie began the process of realigning the fractured bones, her fingers working deftly to ensure proper alignment. She utilized imaging technology to guide her, confirming the accuracy of her adjustments. The room was a symphony of focused movements and hushed communication, as the surgical team worked in synchronized harmony.

The interns observed her every action from the vantage point of the operating theater. Their breaths seemed suspended, as if they were the ones undertaking the surgery.

"Zut, ses mains sont habiles." Damn. Her hands are skilled. One of the interns spoke.

As the bones were aligned, Debbie secured them in place using specialized pins and screws. Each motion was deliberate, and every instrument was chosen with care. The patient's vital signs were monitored closely, and the room was poised to respond to any potential complications.

Debbie's hands moved with confidence, her years of training and experience evident in every gesture. With the bones now properly aligned, she turned her attention to the delicate task of closing the incision. Sutures were meticulously placed, and the tissue layers were brought together with precision.

"Closing up," Debbie announced, her voice calm but authoritative. The room gradually transitioned from the intensity of the procedure to the final stages of the surgery.

As the last suture was tied, a sense of accomplishment washed over Debbie. The surgery had gone smoothly, and the patient was stable. The team began the process of cleaning and dressing the wound.

Debbie stepped back from the operating table, her gloves removed with careful precision. She glanced at the monitors, satisfied with the patient's condition. The room seemed to exhale a collective breath as the tension eased.

"Good work, everyone," Debbie said, her voice carrying relief and professionalism. The surgical team nodded in agreement, their faces masked in exhaustion, but their eyes screaming for admiration towards Debbie.

Debbie removed her surgical cap and mask, her eyes meeting those of the anesthesiologist as they shared a nod of acknowledgment.