Part 6

Its before noon the next day, when Yaser and his wife are disturbed from their tea break with loud banging on the door. Yaser is the one to answer it, but King Des pushes him out of the way and barges in with Kimball and Baldoc close behind. Baldoc has an ax.

"Where is Prince Harry?" He roars.

Yaser scrambles to bow before him, and then he stands. "He went up with Zayn to the third floor of the tower last night. He hasn't come down yet, King."

He turns the corner in one swift movement and up the stone steps he goes, his suede robe dragging behind him. "Baldoc, break this door down immediately." he commands.

He follows as ordered and he swings the ax through the wood. Baldoc is very strong and because he's skilled from having been trained on how to use an ax, it only takes four good swings to demolish it and kick it in.

Harry and Zayn sit up, obviously awaken from sleep, and Zayn pulls the covers up to his neck. Harry can feel him trembling with fear.

"Father..."

"How dare you?!" King Des shouts. "How dare you disobey me?! I have given you everything, but you are nothing more than ungrateful! Get away from him now!"

"You cannot control me. I won't let you."

"You think this is all about control? Is that it? No, this is about law! And you've broken so many of them. I swear if you were not my son, by now I would've-"

"Would've what?" he challenges.

The King really wants to tell him how he feels. Instead, he refrains and only stares at him angrily. "Kimball. Seize this boy now. Take him up to one of the holding cells and get him ready for execution. Alert everyone in the kingdom immediately upon your return."

"Wait!" Harry objects. He tries to hold onto Zayn, but Kimball is just as strong as Baldoc and he snatches Zayn with ease from underneath the quilt. Zayn is crying and screaming, even calling out for Harry. "Harry! Help me! They're going to kill me!"

"Don't worry, love!"

"Harry! Please!"

"Its Prince Harry, to you!" Des scolds. "And Harry, he is not your love. Your 'love' will be your future wife. Kimball take him now! Get him out of my sight."

"Yes Sire." he says pulling the boy away.

Harry still sits in the bed, afraid to move as of yet. He listens as Zayn's parents cause clamor downstairs. He knows they are crying hysterically. But he also knows they are overwhelmed with not having the power to stop them. He hates to imagine their faces as they see him being taken away naked. Horrible. "You could have at least let him get dressed." he scowls.

"He wasn't worried about clothing when he was just sleeping in bed with you and breaking the law. So he isn't worthy of clothing now. He deserves all humiliation from now until his death. And you son... You need to get dressed. Because after he dies, you will have no reason not to choose a wife anymore. If you delay longer than 24 hours, I will choose one for you and you will be married to her in two days."

"Father..."

"Do not speak! Get dressed Harry and get back to the palace so you can get cleaned up and into your military coat. You know the Prince must be present for every execution. And I expect you to be there without any complaint."

"You know what, father?"

"No, this ends now. No more of your silly shenanigans. I will not tolerate-"

"-I'm sorry." he interjects.

There is a silence.

"What did you just say?"