I don't know. (Hell.)

Killstreak and Tsukihi were walking around the islands, pacing throughout the scaled islands, as well. (Main ones but 10x bigger)
They were chatting for a while, untill,

"Hey guys!" RPD (short for Reaper: Pure Darkness)
"Hello..??" Tsukihi spoke cautiously around RPD, as he was one of the strongest gloves, let alone PEOPLE, in the entire universe.
"

Err...Hey???" Killstreak says, Cautiously as well.
"You guys okay?" He started to twitch. Something tells us this isn't good.
Both the streaks whip out their gloves, and the sky rapidly switches to a dark-ish blue and snow white at a fast pace.
"Guys... What's.. going on??"
"Darkalus is taking over, RPD. It's for your own good." Said Tsukihi and Absolute Power.
"Wh- Who's Darkalus?.."
"An entity capable of destroying the entire multiverse. Omniverse, even."
Said them both.
"You're too naive, RPD. And it's bad. Picking your glove up could kill us all." Said them both once more, more concerned.
"WH- WHAT'S GOING ON- WHY AM I-"

Ȁ̭̼͖̼͈̮̫͉̠̻̰͉̠̠̗̺͇͇̮̉̆ͭ̉̆ͣ͂̽ͣ͛ͮͪ͡͏A̵̸͉̣̪̺̤͐̊ͮͯ̀̀̕͟͡ͅA̬̝͎̠̫̥̻̬͈̱̪ͮ̽͛ͬ̎ͭ̍̉͗͌ͤ̓ͧ̎̈́̚̚ͅ҉̧̧̀͏͏̨́͟͜͞A̡̘̣͕̖̜͎̰͔͉̬̯̭͙̯ͨͫ͆ͮ̾̀ͨ͌̎̀͂̇ͬ͑͜ͅͅ҉̛͜͏̵̧̢͘͘͘͜͢͟A̸̧̝̤̝̙͓͙͙͔̜̹̞͚̮͖͠͝҉̢̡͘̕͟͢͢͢͝҉̡͠A̡͍͕͉̞̯̗̰͉̮͉̻ͫ͌̑͆ͅͅA̛̠̩͇͎̬̭̙͈͖̘͎̣̮̺̠̥͍̺̐̈́̿̅͡͏͟͠͝Ą͈̠̼̥̼͚͔̠̙͈̼͕̞̅͆ͩͦ̊ͬ͌͆ͥ̋̔ͪͧͩ̀̌̓̅͏̶̶̧̢̀͜͝͡͝A̝̟͈̭̦̳̙ͮͯ̽̉ͤ̔͗ͪ͌̏̂ͨͥ͑̆ͤ̊ͯ̕͞҉̶͢͟͏̧̨̛̕͟͡͏̸҉A̴̪̲̫͓͓̣͆̒̓̐͋ͥ̀̔̈́̋͢͝҉̶̴̡̛̀̀̀̕̕͟͜͝͝͡͏A̷̡̛͖̝̣͕̻̤̘̙͐̒ͨ̀̓̔̐̋ͩ̉̇̍ͩ̏͊̌͊̕͟Ạ̗̬̦͓͇̱͓̝̼̤̪̤̠̭̻̻̖͏̶̧̨̢̡́̀͏̸̵̨͜͡҉̢Ä̶̡̡̘̹̦̥̦̖̣̯͍̘́ͮ́̅͌͗̍͛̇ͩ̀́͜͟͟͞͞Ä̵̘́̃͊͂̏͒̂̽̂͐̀͂ͭ̅̋̎̀͂Ǎ̴̴̶̶̧̧̛̳͈̘̹̯̞͙̤ͧ̄̎̕͡ͅA̡̟͉͍͍̭͓͚ͪ̋ͦ̀̈ͪ͒͋͋ͩ̌ͤ̅ͬͯͥͤ̀́͢҉́͡͡͝A̴̶̸̴̧̧̛͈̳̼̲̳͑̌ͩ̍͐̌ͤ̀́̕͘͘͝͠A̴̷̵̸̢̡̢̨̛̯̖̫̗̜ͥ̔̽̊ͮ̽̌́̃́͜͢͞͝A͓̙͍̲̱͚̣͈͓̯͍͕̠̪̜̟͒ͦ҉͞͏҉̷̷҉̷̴̨́́͘̕͜͜"

"IT'S TOO LATE NOW, TSUKIHI.. NOW LET ME GET THESE WORDS STRAIGHT, I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THEM."

(0:00 - 0:22 is the line)

"Y-You cheap son of a-" KILLSTREAK cuts them off.
"Think of megalo.."
"How darkalus took his life."
Tsukihi would look down.
He flashes from a blue, to a green, to a purple, then to a very bright green."

"I will kill you, Darkalus. I will FUCKING kill you. I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR LIFE IS A LIVING HELL. I-I'LL GIVE YOU THE PROPER PUNISHMENT YOU FUCKING DESERVE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Tsukihi couldn't take it anymore. CONTINUUM took over.

"Looks like SOMEONE finally came out of hiding, huh?" Darkalus said, in a cocky tone.

"YOU TOOK MEGALO'S LIFE. AND TO STEAK ANOTHER? YOU ALREADY HAVE 16,666 KILLS. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT? You're WEAK. SO. FUCKING. WEAK. YOU'RE PATHETIC. IT'S LAUGHABLE. I COULD END YOU IN AN INSTANT."
CONTINUUM WOULD SAY IN A MORE PISSED OFF TONE.
"WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT."
See you soon, Reader! My first successful story.