Fish Out of Water (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"You were more worried about a zombie wearing your outfit, than a zombie being electrocuted?" Ash raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"And this is why I question your sanity," Rikki joked. "You're one to talk," Cleo shot back, glancing over at Zane.

Emma: "That was sad."

Cleo: "And then the zombie on the bus that was dribbling slime, she was wearing my blue dress."

"So, your clothes are in style. Why's it matter?" Charlotte asked. "It matters because it's on an ugly zombie. I don't want to wear the same thing as a zombie," she remarked.

"If there ever is an actual zombie apocalypse, remind me to never let you near one. You'll get killed just by looking at their outfit," Rikki shook her head. "Just be glad you didn't have to hear it," Emma mumbled.

Emma: tilts her head. "Not your exact dress."

Cleo: "Well, it may as well have been. I've gotta do a clean-out. I cannot be seen wearing the same clothes as a zombie."

"And cleanout she did, and guess who she forced to help out," Lewis said holding both hands up.

"See what I mean?" Cleo told Charlotte. "You and your past self never change," Charlotte shakes her head and laughs.

"Just because the dress was the same color, but a different style does not mean it's the exact dress," Emma said.

[Before Cleo can continue, Emma spots something that leaves her bewildered. She grabs Cleo's arm to get her to stop and stand behind a pillar and peek around it.]

Cleo: "What? What's happening?" Notices Emma's look and follows her gaze toward a surprising image that shocks her as well: Rikki and Zane walk out of another theater, side by side.

Emma: "Is that, Rikki?"

"Yikes," Elliot hissed.

"Welp that secret didn't last long," Max chuckled. "They found out long before I did," Terry laughed along with him. "Yeah, it lasted a week I'd say," Rikki assumed.

"This is not going to end well, is it?" Sam winced. "You'd guess right," the trio said simultaneously, all three with a guilty look.

"This is worse than finding out a certain other secret, isn't it?" Bella smirked as she raised an eyebrow at them. "Just as bad," Rikki laughed as she noticed Lewis's confused expression. "Mrs. Chatham wasn't kidding when she said secrets can tear a friendship apart." "I'm never wrong," Mrs. Chatham smiled smugly. "Almost. Almost never wrong," Max pointed out.

"Man, what luck. Going to the same theater at the same time on the exact same day," Will laughed. "The perks of being a mermaid," Rikki breathed out.

Cleo: and Emma frowns. "What's she doing walking out of 'Thirty Days of Love?'" Looks back at Emma. "That's a romance movie."

"More importantly you should be asking what's she doing with Zane?" Lewis said.

"And once again you focus on the wrong thing," Ash shakes his head. "You don't have a very good attention span, do you?" Denman questioned. "Nope," her three best friends answer for her.

"I'd say that's a good question. I'd never want to be caught watching a romance movie," Rikki answered. "Then why'd you watch it?" Terry asked, surprised as anyone else that she watched it willingly. "Because I got to hang out with Zane," Rikki answered with a small smile. "If you wanted to watch something else, you could've just said so," Zane said, returning the smile.