"Sheela I want you to tentatively, use your foot and tap the floor" Sheela hesitantly listened, as her foot touched the floor and the floor started to shake, I looked around and grabbed Natalia's arm as the three of us stood close together. "What is happening?" Natalia said as she looked at the rumbling floor. Vulcan let out a deep sigh "Looks like they've covered it, stand back"

We all took a step back "4 minutes" Natalia's voice was slightly shaky as I moved my free arm to keep myself steady, the floor suddenly stopped shaking and the floor slowly opened to reveal three holes just like Vulcan said. I took a sniff of the air "Vulcan I can't smell anything" Natalia let go of my arm and took and hesitant step forward and looked down to the hole and sniffed. 

"That one smells like acid" Natalia said and pointed at the hole in the middle, before moving her head slightly and sniffed "These two have no smell" I blinked my mind racing with what the hell to do with that information. My mouth opened and closed before I opened it again "What does sulphur smell like?" 

Sheela's head snapped towards me and gave me a 'are you being serious look' and Natalia gave me what I could only describe as side eye. 

Vulcan let out a scoff  "You know what, you're screwed and you're going to die - why don't you just speed up the process and jump in the hole that Natalia said doesn't smell like sulphur" Vulcan was done, as he sighed "Just jump in the hole that Natalia pointed out that smells like sulphur. I don't have time to explain to an idiot what sulphur smells like" My eye twitched slightly in annoyance, if I didn't have my life on the line I would have said things that would make the dead roll in their graves. 

"3 minutes" Natalia said as she shook her body and let out a deep breath as she looked into the hole, that was showing nothing but complete darkness. 

"Right ladies, this is where I leave you" Sheela bright eyes looked at us with pity "The connection is going to get severed so listen carefully" Sheela looked back at the hole "You just need to jump through this hole, and it will take you to an altar" Vulcans voice sounded sombre as he his echoed  through the empty..what I would call catacombs. 

"Funny enough, the altar is in the church here in this place. This isn't a holy church, it's here to mock. When you get to the altar you need to put a drop of blood in the not so holy water and the altar will move. You will see a ritual room, this is where the cup is and this is where you need to complete the ritual" Vulcan sounded hesitant "Good luck, and know it's not too late to turn back from this" 

"I've said this once and I'll say it again, this magic is evil.  There's no turning back once the ritual has been completed" A part of me saying to listen to Vulcans warning, we will become unholy creatures that are slaves to the darkness -  there will be no difference between us and them. My mind flashes through everything we've all been through, how much we have lost and how much more we will loose if don't take this path. 

When Vulcan heard nothing, Sheela's eyes turned back to her normal colour and Vulcan's final words "I hope you all know what you're doing" before the line went dead. We all let out a deep breath as Natalia shook her head " We are running out of time, let go now" Natalia wasted no time jumping through the hole, Sheela quickly pulled my arm and wasted no time pushing me in.

I didn't even let out a yelp, I just allowed the darkness to take over as all three of us descended into a place that would change our lives.. maybe for worse.  

Going down this hole should have freaked me out, but it felt like we were on a slide there was no free falling.  A dim light suddenly illuminated from the bottom of the slide thing we were on, I could see Natalia reach the bottom, and her figure stand up. My eyes squinted as the light became brighter and prepared myself to quickly stand up. I'm very much aware of how close Sheela is to me.