Chapter 11

"I mean, I've been alive longer than you think. I can free you from Roman. I can tell you the truth, you should put your trust in me and me alone"

-----

I bit my lip as I looked at A who smirked at me, honest that was "fucking bullshit you know what fuck you" I spat out, showing her two middle fingers A's face dropped as I flipped her off. I quickly turned and ran fast, my legs burned as I shook my hair out of my face. 

What a lying cow. 

Like I would ever believe anything that demonic thing says to me, fuck these people fuck me I don't know FUCK EVERYONE. My head felt like it was going to explode as I ran pst the trees, still fully aware of the pair of feet running behind me.

"Come back here you bitch" A angrily spat out from me behind me as I took a sharp left of a rock a quickly turned around and put my palms on the cold rock, I was almost heaving as I made eye contact with A who was mocking my movements. Her palms flat against the rock as she slowly moved around closer to me. I walked the other way, my eyes trained on A as stared into those emotionless eyes. 

"You can't escape this Aroura, you will have to accept me" A hissed as she continued slowly walking around the rock, I scoffed "No I don't, you are not me and I am not you and I refuse to let you have a apart of me" the grass crunched under my feet and I swallowed thickly "Too much has been taken from me, I'll be damned if I let you take away the last thing that makes me human"  I gritted through my teeth "Why couldn't you all just leave us all humans alone" A rolled her eyes. 

"Blah blah blah my names Aroura and I'm the victim blah blah blah" A mocked me her face twisted as she shook her head "No we were always here- it's all you humans that shouldn't be here" A hissed at me before she moved a a palm off the rock and pointed at me "It's all of you lot that are unwanted" 

I don't want to be here anymore. 

I need to wake the fuck up. 

A shook her head as a sick smile painted across her lips "This is my world, you can't wake up from this Aroura" the way she says my name makes me feel like someone is scratching a chalk board. It was my turn to laugh, as I lifted my brow "Yes but it's my dream and I will wake up" I looked at the rock and back her "This is my body. Mine. You're not welcome here" I almost sounded like a caveman as I reared my head back. 

A looked alarmed "What are you doi-" she abruptly stopped talking as pain erupted from my forehead as I slammed it against the rock, I let out a groan as pain radiated from my head. I gritted my teeth as I heard A snarl, I watched as she scrambled towards me. I ignored the warm blood that trickled down my face as I smiled as her. 

"Bye" was the last thing I said as I slammed my head against the rock one more time and everything just went dark. 

I let out a sharp inhale as I felt myself come back to reality- I say reality but I am having a really hard time telling the difference between what's real and what's not. That dream with A was just way to realistic, and I came to this horrible realisation that it doesn't matter if I awake or asleep I'm still being tormented and I will never be at peace. 

I go to sleep to escape Roman, and is faced with a demonic version of myself. I wake up and I have no choice but to deal with Roman and escape A. When will fucking end. 

All I wanted to do was just live my life, I don't crave companionship I just want to live by myself and enjoy my human life but Roman wouldn't let that happen. Thinking about it, this was all Ivan's fault of he just minded his own business let him see that pathetic human like me didn't deserve to be his brothers mate.  I would have been fine, live out my life until I'm old and die.