Agent00-can i see you?

No Pov

No Pov

Macie adjusted the small camera on her mac book as the call rung in the back ground as she scrolled through "tops" on imvu bored out her mind.

"Hey handsome"Macie smiled as the contact, "myman💞" joined the call a lightskin man popped onto the cam. Half his dreads were covered by a long durag which he paired with a black shirt and grey pants like most his clothes.

"Hey baby what you doing?"He murmured letting her know he was eating something while trying to talk to her. "Boy eat your food, I'm playing imvu" She laughed pressing the drop down button on the game as it focused on the call.

What's that?"His brows furrowed as she laughed confusing him more,"it's like an online dressing game" she shrugged effortlessly no other way of explaining it.

The call was silent as the two went back to doing whatever they did yet it never become akward. It was normal for the two since they loved each others company so much.

"i missed you, can you come see me now?"Agent whined making convo between the two after a whole hour of him playing the game with kai and chris. Macie straight faced the camera ignoring his question.

"Din no its 2 in the morning, should've asked me earlier" He groaned falling back into the seat his urge to see his girlfriend cuddled up with him was making him frustrated and her being lazy wasn't helping either.

"can i come see you?" Din asked

Macie rolled her eye ,"Din i just said it was-"Before she could finish she heard a car door slam with the engine starting behind. "Oh my god" She laughed.

The two stayed on the phone the whole ride as Din entered the apartment entrance he hung up the phone 6 minutes later he was knocking on the womans door."Ot don't take that long".

"Shush boy my feet sleep" Before she could turn around agent pulled her in closer his hand rested on her stomach  their lips connecting as they slowly move their lips in sync.

"I missed you"Agent groaned before he pulled away smiling at how pretty his girlfriend was facetime and real life. Just the way she carried herself he was in love with.

"I miss you too baby"Agent looked at the woman who wore a loose cutt white tank and some grey shorts that stopped barely at the start of her thighs, she was on the thicker side so everything just looked right.

He threw his shoes and socks into the corner of her living room as she made his way to the back of her home ignoring her brother screaming on the game in the room beside her. " nigga shut up"She yelled throwing the nearest thing into his room right at him.

She closed the door before he could get up as her house shoes hit against the ground she made her way towards her pink dim room the incense she recently lit still burning in the air as lauryn hill play lowly in the back.

Agent was so nervous when macie was around no matter how long they've been dating it just never failed. She brought the little boy out of him a lot and he couldn't help but have a wide smile everytime.

She threw the slippers into their regular area as she slid right under the covers patting the spot next to her, "why you so far din i thought you missed me?" She teased making him smack his teeth as he scooted closer.

She hummed the song playing as her small french tips comb through the mans scalp making him shiver at the wonderful feeling as he dozed off quickly, his head layed in her lap . "Goodnight handsome" Macie laughed since he fell asleep so quickly but she wasn't surprised since it happened everytime.

 "Goodnight handsome" Macie laughed since he fell asleep so quickly but she wasn't surprised since it happened everytime

kinda wanna write a story about them.

losing my mind rn so send request 😛