IamDavis-The button

Yara Cruids

Yara Cruids

Davis Dodds __________________Yara's Pov

Davis Dodds
__________________
Yara's Pov

I sat on the black sofa playing with my extra long nails as i waited for my turn.I was at this little youtube shoot for some youtube group called "AMO" idk i forgot the niggas name.

"You up"I grabbed my bag walking onto the little stage sitting down waiting for the other person to come out.

Hearing the door close this guy came out, his hair freshly cut with diamond studs in his ears and what stood out was that beautiful smile.

"Hey nice to meet you i'm davis"

"Nice to meet you davis, I'm yara"I smiled as i sized him up and down getting a look of his decent outfit.

"Tell me a bit about yourself- wait favorite artist".

"Well i love sza and rihanna, mostly like r&b".

"How do you feel about kanye west"

"Well i just feel everyone has a reason on why they do things".

He shook his head before he continued to ask me questions the whole time before a random short guy with locs came out rushing us out of our chairs.

"Let me get your insta real quick"

"360 before you go"The little voice said causing me to turn around getting a "damn"out of  davis and his little crew.

I wave to the camera before walking out the door davis hand rested on my back, i towered over him due to my heels as he showed me the way,"thank you by the way".

"Of course"

"I would love to hang out sometime"

"Yea yea just text me i got you".

I waved him goodbye before getting into my car letting out a breath i barely knew i was holding.
_______________
Davis Pov
As I walked back into the video shoot i seen amo waiting for me all smiles on their faces.

"WE UP"I said dapping up agent and everyone else as they cheered jumping up and down.

"Davis finally got him some pussy ole ugly ass nigga"Duke joked

"Shut up unc"

PART 2 on this one?? LMKKK