IamDavis-Drunk

Drew's Pov________________________

Drew's Pov
________________________

I stumbled out the heated club my heels placed in my free hand as i called the most recent contact in my phone,"hiii daveyyy"I slurred hearing the man shuffle around.

"Drew? What the fuck"He said his eyes squinted as he tried to make out what was going on in the back,"are you drunk..wait are you at a club?"

"pssh. What? Nooo"I laughed not making my sentence any better,"send me your address".

i clicked on the share button instantly sharing my location to davis as he hung up sending me a quick message,"otw".
________________________
No Pov
"What's your name sexy,I love a man with a beard"Davis sighed as the woman felt on his beard for the 10th time tonight slurring her words as he struggled to get the intoxicated woman in the car.

"Baby,You're drunk. Just let me get you in the car and go".

"I'm not your baby, are you trying to kidnap me?"She shoved her xl nails into his face the smell of pink whitney could be smelled on her breath.

"Drew I'm your husband. And this is short "He struggled to fix the black mini skirt that you wore curling around your bare thighs.

"my boyfriend's on his way. he's gonna kick your ass," she groaned, slapping his hand away from her thigh.

Davis chuckles before picking the woman up by her bare legs jogging to the car before she could complain,"you so lucky I love your ass"throwing her into the car he quickly jogged over to his side getting in.

"You love me?Do i know you?"Pulling off he drowned out the slurred words of the woman trying to make it home alive due to her jumping in his way every 2 seconds.

As he made it to a complete stop he got out helping drew out the car her head nuzzled in the crook of his neck as he held the woman in his arms,"you smell so good sir"She whispered into his ear as she teased him.

"You're drunk baby"The door was locked open before he laid her on the couch her body went limp as she slowly dozed off to sleep he sighed helping her wipe off the little makeup on her face and putting her hair into the bonnet before changing her into one of his shirts.

sum short but!
I don't like how y'all be hating
on my bookie davis like whattt.