Fanum-Ratings pt2

Yumi's Pov

Yumi's Pov

I sung low by sza as i applied the light blush under my eyes in my vanity mirror.

I was getting ready for my little picnic date with fanum we planned over the phone last week.

I only have a few days left in atlanta before i'm back home in nyc and i wanna make the best out of it with him.

Fanum💚:outside

I smile down at my phone before grabbing the small all white marc jacobs bag stuffing my phone and little cash just in case.

"Yo you look good as hell"He complimented me.

"Thank you my love"

I pulled him in for a quick hug before he helped me into the car then getting in himself.

"Can we stop at the store first?"

"Fasho"

We stop at the closest 5 below grabbing a small little basket as we made our way through the halls trying to find what i was looking for.

"Look"I turnt around seeing fanum on a small skateboard trying to skate around the store,"oh my god don't fall"He kinda stumbled as he tried to move himself on the board.

I laughed as he fell onto his ass wincing in pain before i went to help him up,"oh my god, are you okay".

"ah shit..yea i'm straight"

After playing for a while like little kids i went over to the crafts area grabbing some boards and painting things for something to do on our picnic.
__________
"This is niceee"Walking up the little hill i seen a nice picnic set up with pillows and snacks around the blankets,"yea i got kai to come set this shit up real quick.I nodded impressed by the effort he put in.

As we ate we attempted to paint each other and fanum was really..failing my ears wasn't even connected to my head.

"It's the effor that counts okay"He laughed as he tried to explain what's really going in that picture.

We enjoyed a little movie on my laptop before it was time to go and i was a little sad because i really had a good time with him.
______________
"This was really nice fanum"I smiled as we stood in front of each other at my door.

"Yea i enjoyed myself"

Before going in i pulled him in by the jacket he had on giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before going in heading into the house.

Pull off the hard ass chanel slides i jump onto the bed smiling my ass off as i start kicking my feet.

"What a mannn".

Fanums Pov

I waited for her to lock her door before jogging back to the car hitting a little dance on the way in.

"I'm really that nigga"I said hyping myself up after our little date and the little kiss at the end topped it off.

Pulling off i make my way back to the AMP house to tell kai what happened.
_______________________
"Chat not only is she pretty but she funny as fuck chat"I said not know i was smiling as hard as i was.

"Nigga you smiling hard as shit right now"

"Man let's shout out kai man if it wasn't for him, i'll be a sad nigga right now"

He pressed the clapping sound button as he stood up bowing,"i mean that is my best friend nigga don't break her heart".

"Most definitely won't".

They so cuteeeeshould i do part three?

They so cuteeee
should i do part three?