ChrisNxtDoor-Low

-Kaitlyn's Pov

-Kaitlyn's Pov

_______________________

"Don't you get tired of that shit"I huffed as my brother went to the american deli app for the 100th time this week, for some reason he doesn't get tired,"nahh they got some fire ass wings"he said rubbing his stomach as he scrolled through the app on live.

I rolled my eyes throwing myself onto his bed as I started to scrolled through instagram bored out my mind as my brother kai did his little streaming shit.

I yawned planning to go to sleep when i see a message pop up on my home screen, I hold down looking at the message.

Him🫦: slide thru?

I bit my lip my face slipping into the sly smirk seeing the message from my boyfriend chris as i texted back immediately grabbing my stuff to head upstairs,"you leaving?"Kai asked turning around his brows scrunched.

"Yeaa uh im going to the store"I said quickly finding a lie to say he left alone making me skip up the stairs passing right by the front door to my mans room knocking on his door.

"Yo ass took a while" Chris smiled letting me into the room his eyes trailed behind me examining my outfit seeing i only had on black shorts and a skin tight tank top,"who let you out with this shit on?"

"Boy i'm grown"I rolled my eyes letting myself onto his bed as I sat down facing him,"yo ass always got some to say".

"Come fix that then"I said a smirk fixed onto my fix as he side eyed me making me almost laugh,"tryna start some you can't finish"He walked up to me standing between my legs as his cold hand ran under my chin.

I feel the soft brush of his lips before he gently presses his lips to mines our lips move in sync before we hear the door burst open seeing my bother kai at the door in shock,"What the hell!!".

We stood up awkwardly side by side as we waited for him to say something,"What happened to the damn store kaitlyn!"

"I lied"I mumbled shyly as duke and fanum walked in standing next to kai confused,"the fuck you yelling for hoe ass nigga"Duke said rubbing the dirt out his eyes.

He looked up seeing me and chris standing together, chris face full of glossy kisses i guess he put two and two because he went to dap up chris making fanum cheer him on,"my nigga".

"Nigga we not doing that!"

"Man you doing to much she grown as hell"

"Thats my sister nigga!"

"Yo big sister. she older than you"

Caught in his sentence kai left the room in shocked heading right back to his stream followed by fanum and duke leaving right after, me and chris look at each other before
laughing it right off,"that was crazy as fuck"

"We ain't gotta meet in secret no more"

"True"

Agent def had the best verse in my opinion 😭

also been cooking up a nice little duke dennis story🫦