25 - Family dinner

Zacznij od początku

Gayatri- avi beta why aren't you eating anything.

Aryan- yes yes avi why aren't you eating.

Avi- yes yes aunty I'm eating (she said gritting her teeth a little).

Gayatri - hmm

( Everyone continued eating their food , avi looked around and saw everyone was busy in eating their food , so a mischievous idea popped in her mind).

Avi( in mind)- you are smirking too much aren't you Ryan , let me show you what exactly flirting looks like..

( And she again checked around , everyone was busy and Aryan was still holding her hand , so she kissed him on cheeks , suddenly , shock was a little word for him, his soul left his body for a moment and his grip loosed on her hand).

Avi- Aryan sir why aren't you eating anything ( she said while
smirking 😏)

Gayatri - yes beta what happened to you suddenly.

Aryan- ye..yes..mo..mom I'm eat..eating .( He said shuttering badly).(in mind- oh god why am I shuttering).

Gayatri - what happened to you both suddenly, some times ago avi was not eating and now you are not eating.

Avi- nothing happened aunty ( she said giving her a sweet smile ).

Aryan ( in mind)- I was holding her hand just to tease her but what she did next shocked me to the core , she kissed me infront of everyone, what if someone have seen it ., she is crazy but still she is mine.

After dinner

Gayatri - avi beta why don't you see around , Aryan go and show her around .

Aryan- yeh mom sure .

Kartik- mom what are you upto.

Gayatri - they both look good together isn't it.

Kartik- what do you mean to say mom.

Gayatri- I think something is going between these two.

Kartik - mom what are you saying.

Gayatri - what is bad in this , she is so beautiful and perfect for our Aryan.

Kartik - mom it has to be their decision.

Gayatri - I wish they both are together.

Kartik - mom if their is something going between them they will tell us when the right time come.

Gayatri - yes.

On the other side

Aryan- so what was that.

Avi- what,

Aryan- what you did on the dining table

Avi- what I did( she acted like she didn't know anything).

Aryan- so you don't remember, should I make you remember by doing it again.

Avi- what are you saying Ryan , what if someone will come

Aryan- ohh so now you are thinking about everyone, where was this thought when you kissed me infront of everyone ( he said sliding his hand on her waist and pulling her closer).

Avi- Ryan what are you doing( she said nervously because of the closeness).

Aryan- what am I doing( he said while moving dangerously close to her lips and was about to kiss her but).

Gayatri - Aryan , avi where are you.

Aryan- argh, wrong timing mom, wrong timing.

Avi giggled a bit.