Endangered

Keira awoke early one morning and decided to head into the carnivore territory for observations with a few interns. She drove and parked the car at the river.

"What's here?" Doug asked glancing around.

"Just be patient Doug." she said. "Be patient."

They sat in the car when they heard branches breaking.

"Ah, this is who I was waiting for." she smiled. The interns saw a large suchomimus walk out in the clearing of the trees and into the river.

"That is..what?"

"Suchomimus meaning crocodile mimic. They are excellent at fishing." she said. "Watch. They use those long claws on their thumbs to just attack those fish." she said. The suchomimus waded around in the water before a quick splash in the water and a wiggling fish was caught.

"That was awesome!"

After leaving the carnivore section Keira checked out a few construction sites when her radio went off.

"Keira, get to the control room now." Claire's voice said.

"Coming." she said.

She walked in and saw almost everyone gathered inside.

"It's not my birthday so what's with everyone here."

Lowery pulled up the screen. "We've got company." he said. Her eyes darted to the map and saw the incoming fleet of boats.

"We've got aerial activity as well." he said.

"It's InGen." Claire said.

"Shit." Keira said.

"Alright, lock down the sanctuary. Grab security. We're going to the docks."

Owen came running in. "What's going on?"

"I'll explain on the way." she said. "Right now, we need to get going."

"Wait!" Lowery said. "We're getting in an incoming message."

He grabbed the printed message.

"They want to meet at the helicopter pad." he said.

"So be it."

Security stood behind Claire, Owen and Keira as they stood on the pad as one helicopter appeared and landed before them. Reggie Dane stepped off.

"Long time no see." he smiled. "Do you guys always travel in a pack?" he said looking at the three.

"What do you want? We already declined your offer, you have no reason to be here." Owen said.

"It's funny, when I was a kid, I didn't take the answer no, very well. And to this day, I still don't."

"That's too bad." Keira mocked him.

"But I get what I want." he said. "Now, I will offer the chance to join InGen. You guys have a talent with dinosaurs and I don't think we want that to go to waste." he said. "You have a nice set up here, all the dinosaurs. Now why would you guys want to leave this behind...I get it."

Keira frowned.

"But what if we bring your dinosaurs you already know and care for with us. That way we don't have to work with all new dinosaurs. These dinosaurs know and trust you guys."

"You're crazy." Keira said.

"Although, these dinosaurs seemed pretty tamed...I have to think, do we really need you guys? Perhaps we just need the dinosaurs."