Home

Owen watched as Keira moved around her dinner on her plate before sighing and picking up a pea off his plate hitting her square in the forehead.

"The he- hey!" she laughed looking up.

"Stop with the sad face." he said.

"What sad face?" she asked puzzled.

"That face!" he said. "It's depressing. We are on the beautiful island on Costa Rica staying in a kick-ass resort at none of our expense."

"I'm sorry." she said. He threw another pea.

"Stop that face."

She smirked. "Is this face better?" she said making a raptor face drawing her arms close to her.

"It's more like this." he said mimicking her actions but contorted his face more before letting out a screech.

A few other people in the restaurant looked over causing them to giggle and look down to their plates.

He looked at her again and she made a small raptor gesture at him.

He suddenly felt a wave of sadness wash over him when he realized that he missed Blue and the girls. Keira's face fell at his expression.

"Owen?"

He shook his head before covering up with a smile winking at her.

Malcolm knocked onto the door several times before Alan opened the door.

"You know you really ought to smile more." He said before walking into their room. Ellie was sitting on the bed and arose when he walked in.

"Give me a reason to and I will."

"How about the fact that your daughter is alive, in love and healing a little bit more everyday? Good enough for you."

Alan didn't say anything before walking past him.

"Did you hear anything new about the island?"

"Well the park is beyond repairs right now, they would have to demolish everything and rebuild." he said.

"Are they actually discussing building another park?" Ellie asked shocked.

"The world is ran by money, that place is profit."

"It's a death trap."

"Well from what I heard from Claire is they are planning on bringing back some evacuated workers that are willing to work. On what? I don't know, she didn't disclose. She's uptight that one."

"Keep it in your pants Ian." Ellie said. 'What about containment?"

"They've removed the dead and contained all the accounted for. They've put up temporary fixes so far. Now they are just trying to work on finding any escapees." he told them. "How's your girl holding up? Still pouting?"

Alan went to lunge but Ellie grabbed his shirt.

"She's fine!" Alan said.

"Alright, it was just a question. Touchy."

Owen sat in his room talking with his mother over the phone as she frantically asked questions about the incident she had seen from the news.

"To find out from the news Owen, I raised you better!" she said sternly. He could see her now in his head, hands on her hips with the scolding look.

"Look Ma, I didn't want to worry you okay? I'm fine."

"And your girl, is Keira okay?"

"She's been better." he sighed.