Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!

Start from the beginning

.

.

"Gem.. you okay?" A voice snapped the lost boy back to reality.

He sighed and shook his head..

"Its been three days already Gem.. Are you still thinking about that bet.?"

Hearing no reply, Prom kept talking hoping for a reply..

"I-I can't forget it Prom.. The look on Fourth's face!! I can never forgive myself"

"Gem.."

"I-I regret about this too Prom and I feel guilty about it.. but what's more crushing me is that- that Fourth hasn't spoken with anyone.. He doesn't have anyone to ask if he is ok.. Nanon bro is busy and stressed about the upcoming project and the exams are coming.. He also looks like he hasn't eaten properly.. I-I cannot forgive myself for being the reason of his sadness... It hurts, prom. It hurts!!"

Prom, who was hearing Gemini break down can' help but pity him and he had no rights to stop Fourth from doing this cuz he knew it was partially Gemini's fault too..

But he cannot let his friend alone in this situation..

He already knew Fourth had became a big part in Gemini's life and the only question he could ask was,

"Do u regret it?"

Gemini just chuckled hearing this..

"Regret is small infront of what I am feeling, Prom... I feel more disgusted and angry at myself."

"Do you.. Do you wish you never met him?" He asked again.

"NO" Gemini stood up and kept his hand rubbing his forehead.

"I just wish that we met in different circumstances.. that I approached him in a different way like a real friend.. not cuz of this- this stupid bet."

Hearing the words, Prom let out a small smile..

"You have changed, Gem.."

"What?" Gemini looked at Prom in confusion.

Not leaving his sheepish smile, Prom stood infront of him.

"When was the last time.. you ever regretted something?"

Gemini thought for a while stressing his brain.. Finally, he answered..

"Maybe... maybe when I blamed bro for stealing our parents?"

"What? When? " Prom let out a laugh hearing the answer..

"I was a kid okay.. Maybe I was just 10 at that time.."

"10??? and you are telling me you never regretted over something after that?" Prom looked at him in shock..

"No? " Gemini said, rather answering himself..

Prom looked at him in disbelief.

"And i thought it would be a year or so .. You do realize that you have actually hurt a lot of people right?"

The look on Prom says that 'Come on.. agree to that '

"I-I don't know? Maybe? "

"Gem.." Prom sighed..

"You have played with every girls in this university already.. You have broken so many relationships, be it a boy and girl or boy and boy or girl and girl.. Heck, you did worst when you actually made one of them admitted to hospital... and you never regretted over them?"

"I-I have never thought about them..." Gemini said truthfully.. He never had to think about all these things because according to him, it was normal.. Even now, he would not admit his wrongdoings and his mistakes if Fourth didn't happen.