Suitcases for?? - Kian

[Kian imagine]

I walked into Kian's room seeing two suitcases on the bed. I looked around the room to see if Kian was here and he wasn't. I looked in one suitcase. It was filled with all of my favorite clothes, I opened the other suitcase, that one was filled with Kian's clothes. I walked around the house to find someone. I went in Jc's room and he was sitting on his bed with his laptop on his lap.

"Justin, have you seen Kian or has he told you why he packed our clothes?" I asked him.

"Well we're leaving for vidcon this evening but i didnt think you were coming.." He answered looking up at me.

"I'm not going though.." I said, I was so confused and I just wanted to find Kian, "Unless.. He did last minute plans and got me a ticket but that's last minute.."

"Yeah that's last minute. Go check the backyard he's probably there. That's where I saw him last"

"Alright thanks Cj," I said as a joke.

I ran to the backyard to see Kian sitting at the edge of the pool with no shirt on, only his shorts and i was so tempted to push him in the pool but I'm a good girlfriend so I didn't. I went up behind him and hugged him really tight.

"Am I going to vidcon with you?" I asked him kissing his cheek and sitting beside him.

"Dammit! Who told you?" He said sounding annoyed that I found out.

"What'd you mean who told me? Who knew?" I held his hand in mine and looked at him, he actually seemed really annoyed that I figured it out.

"Jc and Joseph.." He said looking down.

"They didn't tell me. I was looking for you so I went in your room, I saw 2 suitcases and opened them then I just figured it out from there. Jc didnt tell me a word about it when I asked him what was going on" I explained to him.

He started rubbing circles around the back of my hand, "I wanted to surprise you.."

I let go of his hand and grabbed his face, "Kian, you did surprise me so much and thank you thank you thank you. Now dont be sad be happy. Come on we're going to vidcon together it's not time to be frowning"

"I didnt get to see your reaction"

"Kian stop being such a party pooper,"

"Okay fine just act like you didnt know and ill tell you ok?" I nodded my head, "baby guess what?"

"What?" I said sounding 'curious'.

"I'm taking you to vidcon!" He said in excitement.

"Oh my god! No way! We need to get ready like now!" I said getting ready to stand up.

"No no! It's fine I packed all our stuff!" He sounded so excited, like a kid at Christmas.

"Oh my god you're the best boyfriend ever!" I said kissing him.

"I know right?" Kian said with a smirk after we pulled away from the kiss which just earned an eye roll from me.