Missing you - Jc

[Jc imagine]

I dialed Jc's number for the fifth time. He was on tour with Kian. He's been gone for around a month and I missed the both of them so much- mostly Jc since he is my boyfriend after all. After about 5 rings or whatever the phone went to voicemail.

"Damn it Jc!" I yelled throwing my phone off my bed. I quickly picked it up to make sure my phone didnt have a crack and it didnt, thank god.

5 minutes later my phone was ringing indicating that I was getting a call. Jc's contact name showed up on my screen. I quickly accepted the call and put the phone to my ear.

"Justin!" I screamed.

"Hey baby sorry I didn't answer your calls last time, Kian and I were doing tour shit," Jc said.

"It's okay, i miss you. When are you coming back?" I played with the strings on the hoodie i was wearing, Jc's hoodie. No surprise.

"I miss you too so much. I'll be back soon i promise, what you been up to?" He was hiding something, but I wasn't going to push him to tell me stuff. If he wants to tell me something he'll tell me.

"Nothing, seriously nothing. I binged watched a tv show on Netflix the other day and tomorrow I might film a video I'm just so beyond bored without you boys here"

"Ok ok! I might have a surprise"

"Jc babe tell me" i said getting up from the spot on my bed and walking around my room trying to think of the surprise.

"I might have delivered you something well I asked my friend to drop it off and hes there now with the package. Like at your front door" Jc explained.

"Oh my god Jc what the heck is it and who?" I started asking him.

"Go look hurry" He seemed as excited as I was.

I went to the front door opening it and there he was. Jc himself standing there with the phone still at his ear.

"Surprise" he said with a grin and hung up our phone call.

I was in total shock. I dropped my phone to the floor for the second time today and hugged Jc super tight.

"Oh my god! What about tour?" I asked still hugging him.

"We have a break we're done in no lie a week" He said with a chuckle.

"Fuck you Jc. You could of told me oh my god!" He just laughed and rocked me from right to left.

"I missed you so much," He said softly in almost a whisper.

"I missed you so much too," I said back in a whisper. He leaned down and we kissed but it didn't last long because we both ended up smiling.

Kian & Jc imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara