day off with 3

smg4's pov:

"3 and i got to tell the gang abt me expecting soon and i even got to cuddle with 3 and watch movies with him. god that was absolutely amazing! i didn't know what i was gonna do abt the baby, but i'm glad 3 is with me throughout this whole thing." i said to myself.

i woke up and saw 3 laying down next to me. i looked

down at my stomach and saw how big it was getting

already.

"holy shit, the baby is getting big! isn't that right, my little baby guardian?" i said. i felt the baby kick. i gasped with a shock.

"3 WAKE UP THE BABY KICKED!" i said to 3. he jumped and woke up.

"rlly 4 -_- i was tryna sleep. anyways what r u yelling abt?" he asked me. i sighed and looked at him.

"wellll the baby kickedddd" i said. he gasped.

"NO WAY DID IT RL - holy shit yr stomach is getting big" he said while looking down at my stomach. i laughed.

"well duh its kind of a pain in the ass for my stomach to be this big bc i can barely do anything now and my back is killing me." i said.

"yeah yeah ik 4 but don't worry, yr only 6 months pregnant so 3 more months till we get to finally meet our little baby guardian" he said. i smiled and looked down nervously.

"but what if something bad happens to me or the baby? what if we end up dying? i'm scared 3..." i said with a sad look on my face.

he cupped his hands in my face and said,

"look honey, nothing bad is gonna happen to u or the baby i promise. i'm here to protect both u and the baby from wtv danger there is to come." i smiled at him.

"thanks babe" i said and smiled.

"you're welcome my love" he said and cupped his hands around my stomach. he gently kissed my stomach, which made me laugh a little.

as 3 and i began getting out of bed, i felt the baby kick

even more. i got rlly worried bc i was afraid that it was

gonna be time already for the baby to be here, but then

i realized that im only 6 months pregnant.

"holy shit my back is fucking killing me!" i said groaning.

"do u need a heating pad or anything for yr back hon?" 3 asked me.

"that'd be rlly nice babe" i said.

3 went to go get the heating pad and laid it down on

the bed. he turned it up to where it would be js right for

me.

"thanks baby yr the best ever" i said and kissed him.

smg3's pov:

i looked over at my baby mama and asked him,

"what do u wanna do today, hon?" i asked him.

"can we js stay home today and cuddle?" he asked. i nodded.

we got back into bed and cuddled with each other.

"i love uu mamas" i said.

"i love uu too, 3" he said. we kissed and then cuddled even more. we eventually fell asleep.

TBC...