If only his voice could truly make me melt I wouldn't have to deal with the excitement that kept building inside of me every second. The hands at my shoulder squeezed softly and I took it as a sign, the man was trying to get my attention. I placed one of my hands on top of his, I could feel the Austrian man relax at my touch.

My other hand however moved towards my uniform, slowly undoing one of the clasps, never breaking eye contact with Ghost.

"Are you going to make me take the lead?"

And just like that, I had gotten rid of the leash that held down their want, my lips connected with Ghosts, fast and rough. So fast in fact that I didn't even catch when had he pulled his balaclava up.

Teeth dug into my neck as both of their hands started exploring my still clothed body. I let my own fingers ran along Ghosts chest, feeling the thin layer of fat that seemed to grow since the last time I had seen him.

His a little chubby stomach made me want to smile, the fact that he was eating properly made me happy. I laughed softly into our kiss.

What a silly thing.

My jacket soon fell to the floor as Simon had worked through the rest of the clasps and zippers, his lips not letting me catch my breath. I could hear König throwing off his clothes as well, the click of his belt resonated through the room as my hands worked on the buckle keeping Ghosts pants on his hips.

"Eager, I like you like that."

I sent him a small smile before pulling off my shirt and throwing it away along with his belt. His eyes ran up and down my exposed skin, my underwear the only thing keeping me covered. I could feel Königs gaze burn into my flesh, he was enjoying himself just as much as Ghost was.

"Get on the bed you needy bitc-"

I was suddenly turned around and picked up, my legs wrapped around the first thing they could on instinct. That "thing" turned out to be König, I only then realized he was panting, the bulge in his pants pressing against my panties.

"Schatz, I'm here too, you know?"

This was a completely different look from his animal like hunger, less impatient and more tame... more submissive. Did he actually wanted me to top? Could it be... that they both wanted me to do so?

Ghosts chest pressed against my back, his hands rubbing circles on my waist while Königs nails dug into my thigh, he made sure to grope my butt as he held me.

"So fucking pretty."

I felt Ghost's calloused finger unclipping my bra, pulling it off and discarding it somewhere with the rest of the clothes. I was now left only in my underwear. The cold air hit my nipples, making me shiver and I could tell that König held his breath as he saw my tits.

That was until I was tugged back and heard the ripping sound coming from behind me, my panties were thrown away, exposing each and every bit of my skin for them to see. The cold air hitting me even harder then before, making me cling to the giant man for some warmth and coverage.

"Riley!"

König pressed his lips to mine, trying to keep me quiet, clearly happy with how I had pressed myself against him.

"You don't need them, sweetie."

I wanted to talk back at him but not only was I busy with the Austrian mans tongue but I also couldn't hold in the moan bubbling in my throat. The feeling of Ghost's fingers pushing into me was better then I remembered. The sniper hood was tickling my skin, I wished I could just pull it off of him, to see his face again, to kiss it all over.