23.

NOTE: I am out of the hospital and feeling a lot better! I want to thank you guys for all the comments you are leaving on my work, it makes me happy that you enjoy my writing as well!

---

I never expected to have much to do in here, but I didn't think I would be dying of boredom either. Königs room was empty, and I mean. Empty. He barely had anything personal here, no stuff that I could use to pass some time. I felt bad going through his things but I would never admit to it.

I was currently laying on the floor, staring at the gray ceiling, hoping someone would save me from this never ending spiral of thoughts. First I spent hours alone in the car, now I had to spend the rest off the day alone in his room.

At least I was with him now. He smelled nice. His room smelled of him as well. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It's almost as if he was here with me.

"Are you sleeping on the floor?"

I opened my eyes, the sense of déjà vu hitting me once again. I was met with the so familiar sunglasses. That will be his nickname.

"Hello Horangi."

"You okay?"

I sat up, my muscles felt stiff from all the idleness, they were begging for any kind of activity.

"All good, just bored."

"Really? I can't believe that."

He was sarcastic, obviously. He let out a small chuckle and I looked at him as if he just deeply offended me.

"Are you laughing at my pain?"

"Oh no, I would never!"

He pushed a bag into my face, I grabbed it and looked at him waiting for some kind of explanation.

"König will come by later, we didn't want you to starve."

"Thank you..."

This was a nice surprise, I honestly didn't feel hungry. I set the bag on the floor, there was 2 sandwiches a bottle of water and a granola bar. He sat down next to me on the floor as I took out the stuff from the bag.

"So what made you want to join KorTac?"

Here comes the questions.

"First things first, you guys at least don't want me to starve."

I started eating and I had to admit, the sandwiches were pretty damn good. Ham, mayonnaise, cheese and eggs... What is this special treatment they are getting? Horangi tilted his head at my words, right... He had no idea what I was talking about.

"They starved you? Is Sepcgru that low on budget?"

"Oh no... they just changed my diet. It doesn't matter. I just find KorTac to be a much more suitable place for me."

A thought suddenly popped into my head. A place for me. Exactly. Me. My contract isn't exactly written out for me. I am serving under my brothers identity, do they know about this? How will that work? Can I... finally get out of it? Should I play my cards right, I will never have to worry about being a secret ever again. I could serve like every normal soldier.

"You have a clean page and you want to waste it on KorTac?"

"Are you not happy with your work place?"

I looked up at him, why was he asking so many damn questions?

"Me? I am pretty happy here. But you... you were supposed to join Sepcgru's 141. What happened?"