LTBC Issue 5: Death to you Father

He'd always expected Kassidy to pop up sooner or later, but the fact that the psycho has a symbiote – is kind of terrifying. But that fear was soon gone knowing he's facing his family's killer.

Gabe, looked down at Cletus Kasady, he thinks that this is going to be an absolute shitshow, even if they're careful. He shivers, thinking about Kasady's reputation, but pushes those thoughts aside for the moment to take stock of the situation.

There's Anaya, gagged and tied up in a coffin – disturbing and another man, a cop judging by his uniform, restrained by... yup, that's a tentacle coming from Kasady. That must be his symbiote. And then there's the poor priest, forced to officiate this twisted wedding. So there's not one, not two, but three hostages to worry about.

The spidey drone flutters up to him, beeping about Anya, and when Gabe gives a thumbs up, it flies toward the coffin. Officer Davis who he called personally asking for his help is hiding somewhere, armed with gasoline and a blowtorch aside from loud or high-pitched sounds, fire is the best way to hurt these symbiotes, apparently.

Gabriel urges himself to land where the cop is, but makes no move to make himself known or try to free the man yet. They're all waiting for Gwen and Venom before any of them act.

Priest: ...Speak now or forever hold your –

The doors fly open, a snarling Gwenom stalking through the doors.

Gwenom: Where is she!?"

Seeing this as a signal Gabriel lands next to her in the classic Spider-Man pose taking off his mask so Lassidy can see the victim that got away.

Kassidy: Well then. A two for one deal.

Then Kasady lets his symbiote out to play, and holy shit.

Carnage: Death to you Father!

Priest: No!

Carnage: Not you Father. You father.

He points to Gwenom.

Venom: Oh, shit!

We cut to Gwenom quickly transforming back to Gwen with Gabriel by her side without his mask on.

Gabriel: Uh, Gwen what are you doing?

Gwen: I don't know. What are you doing?

Venom: That is a red one! We should leave immediately! Anya will get over it. We never liked her anyway. So let's go.

Gwen: Okay, you need to come out right now. Because I am feeling super, super vulnerable right here and I do not want my best friend dying. I will let you eat everybody. You can eat 'em all! Apart from him in the robe. You cannot eat him. Hell I'll even sleep with Gabriel just so you can stop egging me on about him!

Gabriel: What?

Venom: Promise?

Gwen: I promise.

Gabriel: Wait don't I get a-

Venom: OH YEAH!

Into the Spider-Verse: Son of a O'Haraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें