We don't pick the ballroom

Back in the apartment Miles is writing a note.

Miles: Dear Uncle Aaron, I gotta do something and I don't know if I can do it. I'm scared man. I'm just tired of letting everybody down. You're the only one I can talk to. I just wish you were here.

Miles stops writing when he hears a noise on the fire escape. He thought it was his uncle. As the figure gets closer, the silhouette becomes clear on who it was: The Prowler. Terrified, Miles scrambling to hide. While The Prowler enters but freezes feeling something is wrong. Remembering, Miles lowers his Spider-Man mask.

Cut to the Prowler's point of view; He looks to the sofa, then around the room again, as if sensing something. He pads quietly, towards where Miles is hiding while he sits there, not daring to breathe. The Prowler is there, inches from Miles' invisible face but was saved by the Prowler's phone ringing, and he answers.

Prowler: Hello, Mr. Fisk. I've got the security tapes from the tunnel right here. If the kid's out there, I'll find him.

Prowler lifts his mask, revealing himself as Aaron.

Aaron: You know me, sir. I don't ever quit.

Miles' eyes go wide. He gasps and slowly backs away. Aaron's head snaps up at the sound. He looks around the room and puts his mask back on. Aaron sees the blur, following to the window. Cut to an alleyway Miles, drops from the ladder with Prowler in pursuit, leaping form the fire escape.

Cut to the Brooklyn streets where Miles is running, the Prowler in pursuit on his motorcycle. In the middle of traffic, Miles sees that he seems to have lost Prowler. But Prowler follows from the rooftops, watching where Miles goes.

The scene glitches out back to the inside of the Spidey-Cave as we see Peni and SP//dr finish making a new goober. Cut to Aunt May's living room, where the rest of the spiders were seen lounging around.

Noir lays on the couch, examining a Rubiks Cube while Spider-Ham, Gwen, Peter, and Gabriel watched in amusement. Peni hands Gabriel the new goober as he grabs it and hangs it around his neck with a lanyard.

Gabriel: Gracias Peni.

Peni: Mondainai!

Noir: This is purple.

Spider-Ham: No.

Noir: Blue?

Spider-Ham: No.

Gwen: Has anyone heard from Miles?

Gabriel: Yeah. I'm kinda worried about the kid.

Peter: Look, he's just clearing his head. I know the kid. He's got what it takes. I bet you he's going to comeback through that door recharged and ready to fight.

Gwen and the others stares at Peter, not believing a word he's saying. Before anyone could say anything, Miles stumbles in, a wreck, heaving and panting.

Miles: My uncle!

Peter: Hey, where have you been, we--

Miles: My Uncle Aaron, he--he--he's the Prowler!

Gabriel: Ok, slow down. Slow down, Miles.

Miles: He works for Kingpin, he tried to kill me!

Noir: This is a pretty hardcore origin story.

Peni hits Noir's arm while Gabriel smacked him in the back of the head. Miles tries to fight his tears, as the spiders look to Peter, who doesn't have the slightest idea of what to say.

Peter: It's okay, it's okay, we're gonna figure it out.

Gwen: Were you followed?

Miles: No. I don't think so.